Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:54 AM
  • 73 Replies

come tell us......

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Hello ladies....well, I'm going to the beach in a couple of hours.  I was supposed to pet sit this weekend and she's sick so she doesn't feel like going anywhere.  She called and asked me if I was interested in going to her beach house and do some stuff there for her that would take about 3 hours and then have the rest of the weekend to relax AND she's paying me.  So....I said YES.  lol  Just to get away for a day or two will be nice.  lol  Hope you all have a great day!!    :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 1, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Good morning!  When I got home last night, I downloaded my work for this morning - one of my doctors forgot to upload his dictation!  I took an Ambien and crashed.  This morning when my alarm was going off, I couldn't remember how many minutes of typing I had to do - so I got up at 4:40.  While my computer was booting up, I poured my coffee, had my first cigarette, brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I sat down to start working, I realized I only had maybe an hours' worth of typing!  So I had plenty of time to goof off AND get my work done. 

yay, it's FRIDAY!  Just finished my work - have about 10 minutes to spare and will start getting ready for the office.  GA, MM and I plan on going out after work tonight for a few drinks and to vent.  lol.  Free Group Therapy!

Hope everyone has a GRAND DAY.  I am looking forward to NOT setting my alarm and sleeping in the next 2 days! 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Hey, do you need any help?  lol.  I'd LOVE to spend time at the beach! 

Quoting louannwilkins:

Hello ladies....well, I'm going to the beach in a couple of hours.  I was supposed to pet sit this weekend and she's sick so she doesn't feel like going anywhere.  She called and asked me if I was interested in going to her beach house and do some stuff there for her that would take about 3 hours and then have the rest of the weekend to relax AND she's paying me.  So....I said YES.  lol  Just to get away for a day or two will be nice.  lol  Hope you all have a great day!!    :)

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Going to lunch today with my 2 DD's. Dh is out of town still Sunday. Not sure what is going on tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
homeskoolmama
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:05 AM

With my dad in the hospital again, looks like I may make a day trip , I'm still sick so I 'm not sure. dh is short handed so he is working today and  I can't go right now.

We need to work in the yard but it is suppose to rain again. ugh

I want to find a few things to finish the bathroom with/decorating wise and haul off the junk...clutter that has accumulated and is stacked up downstairs.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group ;)
Yesterday at 11:20 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Let's see .. laundry, finishing the market/menu list & other house stuff ;)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Woo Hoo Ronna!  I hope you have a great time tonight.  That sounds like fun. Hopefully today will be stress free at work.  And if you lived near me you could sure go with me!!    :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Good morning!  When I got home last night, I downloaded my work for this morning - one of my doctors forgot to upload his dictation!  I took an Ambien and crashed.  This morning when my alarm was going off, I couldn't remember how many minutes of typing I had to do - so I got up at 4:40.  While my computer was booting up, I poured my coffee, had my first cigarette, brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I sat down to start working, I realized I only had maybe an hours' worth of typing!  So I had plenty of time to goof off AND get my work done. 

yay, it's FRIDAY!  Just finished my work - have about 10 minutes to spare and will start getting ready for the office.  GA, MM and I plan on going out after work tonight for a few drinks and to vent.  lol.  Free Group Therapy!

Hope everyone has a GRAND DAY.  I am looking forward to NOT setting my alarm and sleeping in the next 2 days! 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Sounds like a fun day!!   :)

Quoting atlmom2:

Going to lunch today with my 2 DD's. Dh is out of town still Sunday. Not sure what is going on tomorrow.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I sure hope your dad gets well soon Dawn.  I know that has to be upsetting to you.  Rest as much as you can today and hopefully you'll feel better soon.   :)

Quoting homeskoolmama:

With my dad in the hospital again, looks like I may make a day trip , I'm still sick so I 'm not sure. dh is short handed so he is working today and  I can't go right now.

We need to work in the yard but it is suppose to rain again. ugh

I want to find a few things to finish the bathroom with/decorating wise and haul off the junk...clutter that has accumulated and is stacked up downstairs.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Hope you have a good day.  TGIF!   :)

Quoting hugss:

Let's see .. laundry, finishing the market/menu list & other house stuff ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN