Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Snow,snow,snow

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

Snowing again this morning. On the weather they say only occassional snow flurries through today. Well, those occassional snow flurries are already covering the side streets and the bare spots in my yard where the other snow had melted.  But luckily this is just a dry powdery snow and not wet and heavy like Tuesdays snow was.

And Kali starts her SPRING break next Friday,hopefully it will be looking more like Spring. Even though the first day of Spring is few weeks away.lol  So hows the weather in your neck of the woods?

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM

We were having flurries this morning.  It's going to be cold this weekend.  They say it might warm up by next weekend.

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Light snow showers here. Said sun a few days ago. Nope. Maybe tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Same here & hate it :(
I want spring :)

Join us at
Time Out for You

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:05 PM

The weatherman tells us today is going to be in the high 60's with blue skies, sunshine and breezes.  I'm excited and hope this is the start of some beautiful spring weather.  We have had so little snow this winter it is unbelievable although the mountains an hour and a half way are still getting lots of snow. 

jabs54
by Jeanine on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:29 PM

It was snowing a little this morning.  The thing about us though, the day after a big snowstorm the roads are good.

witch_e_woman
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:54 PM

It was supposed to snow here in N.W. Michigan but we havent gotten any yet...I'm still waiting though, lol.

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Snowing today. In fact, it has snowed every Friday since Jan. 1. We drive to our homeschool cooperative school day every Friday. It is about 20-30 min. away depending on weather and traffic. No below 0 weather so that is nice!

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:45 PM

It flurried here a bit. But was typical winter weather.

homeskoolmama
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:37 PM

We have had rain rain rain. But I'd rather have it than snow.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Flurries here again today!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)