Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 6:50 AM
  • 37 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 6, 2013 at 6:51 AM

Good morning...time for work but at least it's the middle of the week.  It's dreary out and a good sleep in morning.  lol  No plans other than work and 3 miles on the treadmill.  Hope you all have a great day!!!   :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 6, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Yay for the middle of the week.  That means weekend will be here soon. Got chewed out overnight by both bosses via email last night. Trying so very hard not to take it personally and simply realize they both are idiots.  In very specific words, I was told if I don't find funding for our nonprofit organization, me and my 2 coworkers won't have jobs.  Nitpicky on a dozen specific things I did yesterday FOR THE NONPROFIT but no mention of any concern what I did for the firm (the FOR PROFIT).  And plenty of chewing out for what they perceive I did NOT do.  Oh well.  Until we have outside funding, I know I will experience this kind of irrational behavior and unrealistic expectations from the two of them.  If they have to continue funding the nonprofit, it will eat into their profits.  Heaven forbid they were only able to go to the Canary Islands for five days over Christmas last year instead of going to Israel for two weeks like they did the year before. lol.  and the WB's cat, who is 16 years old, was just diagnosed with diabetes and we all know how expensive it is to take care of an elderly sick cat.

anyway, with all that being said/vented, I hope everyone has a good day today!   I think I shall invest in a punching bag first and then get that elliptical ...

jdy9440
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:00 AM
I'm cleaning this morning, then watching my 3 grand babies this afternoon. After that I'm closing on our refi and then working at my other job tonight, busy day. Have a good one all :-)
atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 6, 2013 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Starting to pack for FL. Gotta bring out the shorts and bathing suits.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdriaD
by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:18 AM

It's errand/grocery day!  I live half an hour from any stores so I make a big trip each Wednesday - primarily because that is when the CSA we belong to is delivered.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Laundry now that the dryer is fixed, LOL
Menu, market list & other house stuff

Hoping to go out to eat with my friend tonight :)

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Probably pumping myself full of meds and taking Anna to storytime. I was going to stay home, but we'll see how they work. Then puttsing around the house.

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 6, 2013 at 9:58 AM

The collage opens at noon but the roads are crap.  I am seriously considering taking a vacation day and staying home.

healingone
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Riding horses cancelled coz slick roads/snow and too far a drive; will ride tomorrow.  Writing long letter.  want to sleep.  appointment later.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Today I have grand baby whom I haven't seen in nearly two weeks.  I had missed her terribly, so she was a Fabulous start to my Wednesday.

Unfortunately, I have to be at group home by 3 and will still have Nora until 4:30.  Lots of drama to face as yesterday was "H's" last day at group home and I am sure the residents will have tons of questions.

Thankfully, we have youth group tonight which will make the night go by fast.

Enjoy your snuggly kind of day. (I'm jealous)  ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)