Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

This is ME...... (game)

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:14 AM
  • 82 Replies

Most moms will say that they are boring and don't really do anything exciting.BUT are they really that boring....I'm sure they are not.

Here's the game.....

Tell us at least ONE thing about yourself (NOT involving kids or kid related activities) that makes you who YOU are.

Cindy

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:50 AM

My sense of humor.  I have one and I enjoy sharing it with as many people as possible!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:58 AM
4 moms liked this

I am a Cervical Cancer Survivor

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:24 AM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome girl!!!    :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I am a Cervical Cancer Survivor

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:26 AM
1 mom liked this

Ok well this is NOT an exciting fact but I do have a tumor in the center of my liver.  It is apparently so rare that the head of radiology came out and talked to me in person that 1st day they discovered it.  He said he's only seen one in pics in textbooks.  He wanted to follow up with me on all my MRI's and would pay for them if I let him share it with the ones under him.  I said YES....lol  Heck yea...no money out of my pocket!!  lol

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:48 AM

WOW!

Quoting louannwilkins:

Ok well this is NOT an exciting fact but I do have a tumor in the center of my liver.  It is apparently so rare that the head of radiology came out and talked to me in person that 1st day they discovered it.  He said he's only seen one in pics in textbooks.  He wanted to follow up with me on all my MRI's and would pay for them if I let him share it with the ones under him.  I said YES....lol  Heck yea...no money out of my pocket!!  lol

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:49 AM

In high school, I drove a big passenger van. At one time it had 2 mattresses in the back of it!

robin7771
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:56 AM
1 mom liked this

I enjoy reading supernatural novels and mysteries.teacher

KittyGram
by Becky on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:01 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm a quilter.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:07 AM

OMG!! I may have some questions for you. My client is a quilter and I can NOT sew and have no desire to learn.

Before her accident and Brain Injury, she made some beautiful quilts. Now I think she is doing great! but she is disappointed in her work.

Quoting KittyGram:

I'm a quilter.

teaching1972
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:53 AM

I love the way I laugh.  My kids said they could always find me by listening for my laugh. My students said it changed in sound depending on why I was laughing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)