Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Thursday?

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:55 AM
  • 46 Replies

come tell us...

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:56 AM

Hello ladies...heading to work and then the gym.  I slept pretty good and I'm having my coffee with my vanilla caramel creamer.  It's SO good!!  lol  I'm hoping for a good day for me and all of you!!  :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 6:58 AM

Love your new picture!!!!!!

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:00 AM

I have to work 10-6.

Then I think I'm meeting my friend for coffee.

I have put dinner in the crockpot already. I have to get youngest to school and then come home and get ready for work.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:14 AM

I love your new picture as well!

Still doing my early morning work.  I'm a day behind with most of my clients and will get caught up over the weekend. 

Nothing much going on that's new at my end of the planet ... same old same old.  But hey!  It's Friday EVE. yay!

Hope everyone has a great day!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:19 AM

Thank you!   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

Love your new picture!!!!!!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:21 AM

I think I would like those hours.....10 - 6.  I normally  like going in early and getting off early but those sound good too.  It gives you time to do what you need in the morning AND play on the computer.  lol  And then it's not too late when you get home.  Anyway...I hope you have a good day at work!   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I have to work 10-6.

Then I think I'm meeting my friend for coffee.

I have put dinner in the crockpot already. I have to get youngest to school and then come home and get ready for work.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Thank you...that was taken this past weekend at the beach.  I'm glad tomorrow is Friday too.  I'm normally off on Friday but I'm working this week.  It's a good thing though because I need the money.  lol  Hope you have a good day at work!!     :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

I love your new picture as well!

Still doing my early morning work.  I'm a day behind with most of my clients and will get caught up over the weekend. 

Nothing much going on that's new at my end of the planet ... same old same old.  But hey!  It's Friday EVE. yay!

Hope everyone has a great day!

robin7771
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Good Morning!

I am working on losing 20 pounds with the ads of treadmill and diet.  I am upset with my dh today. He wants me to weigh in at 125 lbs. He is not willing to give up anything like he smokes like a chimmney and drinks beers everyday. He always thinks men can do and say anything and women are always wrong. So my problem is him. I eat because he is constantly attacking my every  move. So I feel at 5ft7in I should weigh in at 150. I am big bone. I won't feel like I am starving myself. Yesterday I went thru the house and got rid of bad calories, yes you know candy and chips and cookies. He yelled and said He should have anything in the house and stop it. Yes he is over weight too. I am mad that he c/o of my weigh but is trying to stop me to lose it. Sorry sometimes venting is so good for me. Have a good day!  I am doing 5 miles on treadmill today. Robinnerdy

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Good morning! coffee sounds good. :)

Quoting louannwilkins:

Hello ladies...heading to work and then the gym.  I slept pretty good and I'm having my coffee with my vanilla caramel creamer.  It's SO good!!  lol  I'm hoping for a good day for me and all of you!!  :)

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:24 AM

We are still in the middle of a flooring project. I worked all day yesterday sorting and moving books and other items from the closets.  I should be moving things from the living room back to the guest room right now but don't have the energy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN