Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

AAAAARG (again - surprise surprise)

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:34 AM
  • 21 Replies

I am quite sure you ladies are getting tired of hearing me rant on and on and on about my work situation. 

But AAAARG.  I need to STOP READING MY WORK EMAILS before I get to the office because doing so really pisses me off. 

thank you.

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:35 AM

I stopped doing that! reading work e-mails, I mean.

Deep Breath.....

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 8, 2013 at 6:50 AM

I know, right?  Now that I have my Smart Phone, I can see how many unread work emails I have.  Before smart phone, I'd have to physically log in to work email and I rarely did that!

It's amazing how much faster I type when I'm pissed!!!!! LMAO. 

Quoting Cindy18:

I stopped doing that! reading work e-mails, I mean.

Deep Breath.....

3Girlzmom231512
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Try not to get pissed before work  HA HA! It will happen soon enough when you get there!!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:40 AM

You vent away Ronna!!  What have they done now??????   :)

my4kids274
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I always found it hard for me to leave the aggravation of work there.  I understand though.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this

HB replied to my nightly list.  He highlighted a bunch of stuff and said "the highlighted lines are irrelevant to me".

WB replied to my nightly list and said "this has got to become shorter. You are going to have to learn to filter this."

I am damned if I do and damned if I don't.  What I'm gonna have to start doing is create my nightly list the way I always do it, but edit edit edit before emailing to the bosses.  lol.  I'll still send the regular version to the nonprofit attorney and assistant.  That way, when either the WB or HB "blames" me for something, at least I'll have it in my notes.  I've been yelled at for not mentioning things and I'm getting yelled at for mentioning THE SAME FREAKING THINGS.  lol. this is a lose/lose predicament for me. 

but I really just need to stop peeking at my emails.  I can wait to get pissed once I'm at the office.  Don't need to be getting pissed at home.   I need to figure out how to move that damned work email icon off the front page of my smart phone.  make it a bit harder to get to.  I wish I could put an icon there instead for CafeMom when we get replies to our posts!!!!! 

Quoting louannwilkins:

You vent away Ronna!!  What have they done now??????   :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:53 AM

Yeah, I know!!!!  However, both bosses plus the nonprofit attorney are AWAY today! yay! 

Quoting 3Girlzmom231512:

Try not to get pissed before work  HA HA! It will happen soon enough when you get there!!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:54 AM

I know.  I feel like I am inviting persecution when I peek at those work emails.  I'm a glutton for punishment, I guess! 

Quoting my4kids274:

I always found it hard for me to leave the aggravation of work there.  I understand though.

my4kids274
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:05 AM
I hope your day get better.

Quoting suzeebloch:

I know.  I feel like I am inviting persecution when I peek at those work emails.  I'm a glutton for punishment, I guess! 

Quoting my4kids274:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KittyGram
by Becky on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Honestly, Ronna, I'm surprised you're still sane.  (Oh, maybe you're not!!!  : )  

There's no way I could have worked for them for as long as you have.  

I have my work e-mail sent to my phone as well, but don't have an icon for it, and I tend to forget I have it.  So sometimes I miss e-mails that are revelant to my Tuesday/Thursday meetings w/ a customer.  Eek!!  But it hasn't gotten me in trouble yet!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN