• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Laugh to Start the Weekend

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:57 PM
  • 12 Replies

An old nun who was living in a convent next to a construction site noticed the coarse language of the workers 

and  thought she would go and spend some time with them to correct their ways.   She decided she would take her lunch and sit with the workers.   So she put her sandwich in a brown bag and walked over to the spot where the men were eating.

Sporting a big smile, she walked up to the group and asked: "And do you men know Jesus Christ?"

They shook their heads and looked at each other. very confused..   One of the workers looked up into the steelworks and yelled out, "Anybody up there know Jesus Christ?"

One of the steelworkers yelled down , "Why?" 

The worker on the ground yelled back.... 

"Cause his mom's here with his lunch."

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 8, 2013 at 7:58 PM

LOL   :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:17 PM

that's a good one!

gmadiane
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:19 PM

lol

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

here's one I heard years ago ... since I'm typing it I should be able to keep from messing up!

A man decided his calling was to join a monastery. He had to take a vow of silence and for the next 10 years he did not utter one word.  At the end of those ten years, he was allow to say 2 words.  His words were, "Bed hard." His vow of silence resumed and he did not utter one word for the next ten years.  Once again, at the end of those 10 years, he was allowed to speak 2 words.  "Food cold," was his choice.  And, once again, he endured the next 10 years without speaking a solitary word.  Finally the next 10 years was up, and this time the two words he spoke were, "I quit."   The senior monk replied, "I saw that one coming.  You've done nothing but complain the whole time you've been here." 

DesignGirl450
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Thats good. 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:42 AM

LOL

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:42 AM
Hahahaha.... That's a cute one!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:02 AM

LOL

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:13 AM

LOL!

homeskoolmama
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:05 AM

LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)