Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Speaking of the Decorah Eagles

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:36 PM
  • 6 Replies

Jabs (Jeanine) mentioned the Decorah Eagles in another post. Mom and Dad Decorah (the parent eagles) decided to build a new nest this year, which doesn't have the cameras- so we can't watch the eggs and babies as we did for a few years.

Here is another nest I am hoping we can watch:  http://www.ustream.tv/americaneaglefoundation

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
blueeyestou
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:09 PM

I just LOVE these animal watching cams!  I've been to see polar bears, eagles, puppies, hampsters, fish under the ocean, watering holes in Africa, and all sorts of other interesting cams such as the Panama Canal (The canal one is a bit like watching paint dry since the ships move so slowly, but still interesting to see for a while).

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:40 AM

These are so cool,
So glad you shared:)

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 9, 2013 at 8:08 AM

I never throught of watching these!! Cool!  I did watch kittycam for a while, but like the canal boats- most of the time the kitty just slept. :)

Quoting blueeyestou:

I just LOVE these animal watching cams!  I've been to see polar bears, eagles, puppies, hampsters, fish under the ocean, watering holes in Africa, and all sorts of other interesting cams such as the Panama Canal (The canal one is a bit like watching paint dry since the ships move so slowly, but still interesting to see for a while).

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:15 AM

very cool!!   :)

homeskoolmama
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:58 AM

Technology has allowed us to be part of so many wonderful things!

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 9, 2013 at 2:08 PM

thanks for sharing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)