Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:21 PM
  • 45 Replies

come tell us....

I'm starting this early because I may sleep in tomorrow morning.  (Fri)

group hug

by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Hope you can sleep in ..

Friday ..
Finish menu/market list
house stuff & try to get out as temps will be nice :)

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:41 AM

On Friday I'm planning on taking the grandkids to the park for a picnic and taking some pictures.  Then dropping them off at their Moms for the weekend and then will going to the grocery store and home.

Saturday I will be cleaning since we're having family over for Saint Pattys Day dinner on Sunday after church.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:00 AM

It's Friday and I"M OFF!!

I have to do laundry (never ending!!) and make a menu and go grocery shopping.

My BFF became a grandma early this morning. Her 17 year old had her baby at 12:50am. I'm still conflicted over the whole thing. It's a long, long story. I don't know if I will go to the hospital or wait to she gets home.

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:51 AM

I would have liked to have slept in, but the workers wanted to come early, so I was up and ready for them by 6:30.  But this full day of work should get the doors up anyway.

Quoting louannwilkins:

come tell us....

I'm starting this early because I may sleep in tomorrow morning.  (Fri)

group hug

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I am going to the grocery store today and clean around here as much as I can with the workers here. Tomorrow St. Patrick's Day tea with some friends. Sunday lunch with my sister from out of town, my sister who lives nearby, and my SIL.

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 15, 2013 at 7:53 AM

Blessings on the 17 year old and her baby, and grandma, too.

Quoting Cindy18:

It's Friday and I"M OFF!!

I have to do laundry (never ending!!) and make a menu and go grocery shopping.

My BFF became a grandma early this morning. Her 17 year old had her baby at 12:50am. I'm still conflicted over the whole thing. It's a long, long story. I don't know if I will go to the hospital or wait to she gets home.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:07 AM

oh yay it is FRIDAY!  One more day of hell at the office and then I can relax for a couple of days.  Not much else going on in my world ... just got finished with my early-morning work and have about 10 minutes to spare. It is supposed to be near 80 degrees here today! Woo Hoo!  Should be grand.  But temps over the weekend falling back to the mid-to-upper 40s. 

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Yep, I'm on use or lose vacation days today and Monday, so I think maybe some spring cleaning may be in order. 

Tomorrow is my sister's 50th birthday and my neices have planned a surprise party. I think that we (DH, DD, and I) are a part of the surprise. So we will be in the car for a 4-5 hour trip down, 2-3 hours at the party, and then we have to head back home. DD is house- and dog-sitting this week, so we have to get back on the same day!

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:37 AM
I'm still in bed at 7:25 am... But, I did get up at 6:30 to get a cup of coffee and since its so dark out, I thought, "why not?" Gonna hong out in bed because I Can!!! Woo hoo!
So I'm watching Good morning America. I love GMA but rarely get to watch it.
Then I am going to my neighbors at 9 am to cut her hair. She's a lovely neighbor who brought me soup and chili when I was sick. She has 3 little ones and our schedules don't mix well to get in while I'm at the salon.
Then, I'm just going to enjoy this beautiful day.
I have the whole weekend off, and fingers crossed, NO One from the group home calls.. I won't hold my breath.
Have a great weekend!
It's going to be 80 degrees here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
my4kids274
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Not much today other than ballet and lacrosse practice this afternoon.  Tomorrow a baby shower and Sunday we have a lacrosse game.

Yes...Let the craziness begin ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)