Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Do you like change?  If so what kind of change can you handle?  

If not what things don't you like to change but are better left alone?

My husband bought me a brand new laptop last month.  He let me pick whatever I wanted.  (He actually hoped I'd pick a tablet and conform to the 'new age')  NOPE  I wasn't about to conform.  In fact, I picked the last laptop with a keyboard attached that had a DVD player connected to it.  (They're doing away with those being in laptops all together)

It is a Windows 8 touch screen...and I HATE it!!!  In fact, I am sitting in the kitchen, on our 9 year old desk top as it is easier to go from here to there...and I can't seem to get use to the Windows 8.  My last laptop was a Dell with Windows Vista.  I wish Windows would just STOP and leave the stuff simple for those of us who DON'T want to Conform to the new crap.  AAARGH!!!!

"If it ain't broken, Don't FIX IT!!!"

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 4:59 PM
Replies (41-41):
LadyDiamond927
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Although I understand it, and recognize the need for it in certain situations...I really don't like change.   I remember when dh bought me a new laptop, I kept using the old for a few more week, because I didn't want to set up & get use to the new laptop...I know that sounds crazy.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)