Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

How often do you move your furniture around?

Posted by   + Show Post

both of my adult daughters love to move furniture around, I never do, once its in place, its in place. I guess it just never occurs to me that it should be done now and then for something different.

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:26 PM
Replies (21-26):
nana9106
by Darlene on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe twice a year....I'm too lazy to move it more often than that LOL

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

I have no desire to move furniture.  I put it where I wanted it in the first place and see no need to move it.  My son, however, loves moving furniture.  He is always changing somthing.

homeskoolmama
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL did that this weekend. We change our furniture and rooms around at least twice a year, sometimes more.

tnlagirl
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

My Mom was famous for moving thigs around.  I once returned from a date and had no bed in my bedroom.  She had moved it into my sister's bedroom because she planned on painting my room the next day.  I'm just not very talented in furniture arranging, but I do change things like curtains, pillows, pictures and decorating items in the spring, fall and for the Christmas holidays.

jlsjjsmom
by Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow it's never occurred to me to move the furniture around! Works where it is. If it ain't broke don't fix it!
LadyDiamond927
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Never...and every time my mom comes to town for a visit, she always gets on my case about not moving the furniture around.  I just like everything the way it is :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)