Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Kitchen Talk for March 18th

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:14 AM
  • 16 Replies

What is your favorite dessert? Does your family have dessert after dinner most nights?

~~Cindy

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:23 AM

Cheesecake, using the recipe on the Philadelphia Cream Cheese package, the kind you bake.  Because I am trying to adhere to a low-carb/high-fat way of eating, cream cheese is 100% okay to consume, so I bake one every now and then, using Splenda in place of sugar, but no crust.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:39 AM

Pudding is probably my favorite dessert. I never make it or buy it because when I do I eat it all!

I don't make dessert much but there is always ice cream in the house and the boys eat something for dessert almost every night.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:22 AM

We are not really dessert people in our house. I do love to bake cakes, cookies and brownies. Hubby eats most of them. We don't usually have dessert with our meals, except holidays of course!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:41 AM

We never have dessert ::gasp::
But I love hot fudge sundaes :)

nana9106
by Darlene on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:51 AM

We hardly ever have dessert. On the rare occasion we do, it is usually icecream

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:12 AM

We don't have dessert most nights. It's hard to say what my fav is, maybe banana pudding or cherries jubilee. What I have more often than not is a 85% cocoa chocolate square made my lindt.

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:23 AM

We don't have desserts.  I love cheesecake but even when I make one I don't eat it.  I put sugar in mine because nobody else would eat it if they knew it had Splenda in it.  I bake mine too.

homeskoolmama
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:52 AM

We do have dessert. Favorite? everything :) LOL

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:59 AM

I usually have something in the house. Either I make up cookies or cupcakes/muffins to have for the kids ocassionally. But most o the time its yogurt with fruit or somehting healthy. I learned from my mistakes as kid eating lotsa sweets. But my absolute favorite would have to be a slice of chocolate cake. And I was a naughty girl the other day and bought a Peppridge Farm triple layer fudge cake with fudge frosting. Yep..I didn't wanna share either.lol   And I do love to bake so at least a few times a month there is cake or cookies or a pie setting in the kitchen.

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:01 AM

The dessert we have most often is ice cream. We may have cones, dishes or floats. I also like baked pears wth ice cream. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)