Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

My dad has been in the hospital twice already and was taken back this morning. No update and no idea why, just that the nursing home sent him.

yesterday afternoon, my parents neighbor/dads friend/my second dad passed away. It was very sudden, just found out 8 days ago that he was sick, he was diagnosed with stage 4 live and colon cancer.

I don't know how much of this I can take. The stress has my crohn's in high flare mode today. :(

Just venting. thanks

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Replies (11-15):
mac1940
by Mary Ann on Mar. 18, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Sorry you are having to go through this stressful time.  Hope your dad is doing better.  Take care of yourselfand feel better soon.  Prayers being sent.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Hopefully they'll let you know whats going on with your Dad soon. And (((HUGS))) . So sorry to hear of the loss of your families close friend. Will keep you all in my prayers.

Mariagma3
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I'm so sorry, Dawn! Hope you get to feeling better.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:57 PM

Between you and I, I think we got all the family illness things covered.  Both my brother and one of my sisters were in the hospital this month too.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:12 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Aww so sorry to hear this,
Hope life treats you better real soon with a lot less stress hon .
Big hugs to you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)