Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Did you watch?

It has been a cry fest for the last two episodes...

I am anxious to know about the new characters they are bringing in. Almost all of the regulars are gone :::sigh::

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:40 PM
Replies (11-19):
nana9106
by Darlene on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:25 PM

OMGosh! I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure those were very hard for you to watch

Quoting campingmomof4:

Quoting nana9106:

I sure hope that we are past all of the crying, and On to new things

Quoting campingmomof4:

I watched both episodes.   We will se where they go with the new characters.  I miss the old girls. 

I hope so.  I just lost my husband a month ago.   The last 2 episodes where very hard for me to watch. 

nana9106
by Darlene on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:26 PM

You are probably right about Roland, I am just hoping that he is not really leaving the show

Quoting hugss:

Did see the previews & ::gasp::
But we know nothing will happen to Joan or Frank
I don't care for Jackie for some reason .. never have since the beginning
Not so sure on that being a new story line since Roland won't be in the show much :(
More like Joan just talking  to him but us not seeing him :(

Quoting nana9106:

I was happy that Joan gave her belessing on that. I think that that will be a new story line. I feel sorry for Denise too, she is going to be so lost, but Jackie is still there. Did you see the scenes from next week? It looks like there is going to be an explosion where Joan and Frank are in Afganistan, it showed Joan hanging on to the desk

Quoting hugss:

No it isn't & with Roland gone mostly too will be interesting to see the direction,
Poor Denise ..

Quoting nana9106:

It is not going to be the same...that's for sure

Quoting hugss:

I miss all the regulars & hope I stick with it .. not sure I will though ::gasp::

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:51 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Yes he has already announced it :(
But he will be in it now & then .. not like how Roxy & Pamela are really gone .

Quoting nana9106:

You are probably right about Roland, I am just hoping that he is not really leaving the show

Quoting hugss:

Not so sure on that being a new story line since Roland won't be in the show much :(

Quoting nana9106:

I was happy that Joan gave her belessing on that. I think that that will be a new story line. I feel sorry for Denise too, she is going to be so lost, but Jackie is still there. Did you see the scenes from next week? It looks like there is going to be an explosion where Joan and Frank are in Afganistan, it showed Joan hanging on to the desk

Quoting hugss:

No it isn't & with Roland gone mostly too will be interesting to see the direction,
Poor Denise ..

Quoting nana9106:

Quoting hugss:

I miss all the regulars & hope I stick with it .. not sure I will though ::gasp::

nana9106
by Darlene on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:54 PM
Oh that makes me sad

Quoting hugss:

Quoting nana9106:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting nana9106:

Quoting hugss:

Poor Denise ..

Quoting nana9106:

Quoting hugss:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:02 AM

I know .. all the *regulars* are really gone but Denise :(

Quoting nana9106:

Oh that makes me sad

Quoting hugss:

Quoting nana9106:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting nana9106:

Quoting hugss:

Poor Denise ..

Quoting nana9106:

Quoting hugss:

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:08 AM

They were so sad.

I dont think I am going to like the Ashanti character. I cannot wait for Brooke Shields.

I feel so bad for Denise, especially with Roland moving too and going to recurring status. I know she has Jackie but I honestly didnt like her from day one. I think she is a good character by herself but I have a feeling they are trying to make her Claudia Joy'ish and it doesn't work.

hugss

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM

I can't warm up to Jackie & never have,
Nope she is nothing like a CJ .. & never will be
Hopefully the new characters help but .. oh well we'll have to wait & see :)

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

They were so sad.

I dont think I am going to like the Ashanti character. I cannot wait for Brooke Shields.

I feel so bad for Denise, especially with Roland moving too and going to recurring status. I know she has Jackie but I honestly didnt like her from day one. I think she is a good character by herself but I have a feeling they are trying to make her Claudia Joy'ish and it doesn't work.

homeskoolmama
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:54 PM

I have watched it on Netflix so I haven't seen anything past season 6

Shellness
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:58 PM

No, I have never watched. I'm emotional enough as it is without watching that show, lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN