Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

My Dad is selling...

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:52 PM
  • 21 Replies

3 acres of his 10 acre property! It is a good thing. I have posted before about what a jerk my younger (millionaire, christian) brother has been being. Well, finally my daddy has decided not to worry about how "S" is feeling about what he is entitled to. Dad needs the extra cash so he is gonna sell 3 acres. Leaving him the other 7 for his cows and to live on, and enough cash to do what he needs to do with it. I am happy for my daddy.

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:24 PM

good for him! I am sure it will not ender your brother to the poor house and he will just have to get over himself.

nana9106
by Darlene on Mar. 18, 2013 at 1:36 PM

That's what I say! Go Daddy!

Quoting LadySaphira:

good for him! I am sure it will not ender your brother to the poor house and he will just have to get over himself.

jabs54
by Jeanine on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I hope it sells quickly!

nana9106
by Darlene on Mar. 18, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Me too

Quoting jabs54:

I hope it sells quickly!

rosebud727
by Rose on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Your dad needs to think of himself. I think this is great. I hope he gets his asking price and the property sells fast.

nana9106
by Darlene on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:47 PM
He put it on the market Friday and today he has 2 potential buyers coming to look at it :) It is a good price and a very nice piece of property. It should sell quickly

Quoting rosebud727:

Your dad needs to think of himself. I think this is great. I hope he gets his asking price and the property sells fast.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I wish Dad good luck on selling his property and am glad he came up with a solution to help his self not have to worry financially.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Sounds like your dad is thinking wise thoughts about his property.

You sound like a good supportive daughter to him as well.

marchantmom06
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:11 PM
If he doesn't get what he wants for it tell him to consider leasing it out. We lease some of our acres to farmers and its pretty simple.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 18, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Good for him!!!  I know it has to make you feel better!!!  Your brother....I feel bad for him because one day it will all come back on him. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)