Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Dancing with the Stars

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:47 PM
  • 22 Replies

Are you watching this season?

I personally hate seeing these young women pump their face with botox.  

um...I CAN TELL!!!  lol...they all look worse.  like the foreigner Kim Johnson...she looks ridiculous with all that Botox in her face.  

Do you notice things like that?

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jabs54
by Jeanine on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:56 PM

I didn't notice but I am on the computer so I'm not watching it super close.  I'll look closely when she's on again.

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I am watching this tonight.  I really do not notice the botox - but I can't see well!  LOL.  I love to see the pros dance.   As far as the botox goes I will pass on it.  At this point I will be glad to grow old gracefully.  I have to admit - it has been hard to accept losing my looks.  It is what it is.

Wow - are you seeing the contemporary dancer.  They were good.

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:05 PM
I watch. I belong to the DWTS cafemom group here. I didn't notice botox
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma-t42
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Yes, contemporary couple with the 16 year old was very good. Couldn't help but think how her partner probably has to be careful to not put his hands all over his partner... She's just 16.
As for being 16 and having him as a partner?? I'd want to snuggle close to him!!

Quoting Maddie24:

I am watching this tonight.  I really do not notice the botox - but I can't see well!  LOL.  I love to see the pros dance.   As far as the botox goes I will pass on it.  At this point I will be glad to grow old gracefully.  I have to admit - it has been hard to accept losing my looks.  It is what it is.

Wow - are you seeing the contemporary dancer.  They were good.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
getting2old
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:51 PM

hhmmm, I havent noticed that, but I will now! I have watched dwts since season 1, I love to watch the creativity from the pros and the costumes are  sometimes "interesting". I notice more the "lack of " costumes I guess more than their faces, and hope for no malfunctions! lol

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I haven't seen it, except clips on other shows.  The costumes look good. 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:07 AM

I do notice things like that  .. more on some then others,
However I don't watch this show :)

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:00 AM
She's the one I notice most but also Katarina sp// as well. The Russian gal who has been on forever.
I did notice Max is gone but his little brother stayed. I felt Max's ego was about to explode.

Quoting jabs54:

I didn't notice but I am on the computer so I'm not watching it super close.  I'll look closely when she's on again.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:01 AM
I wish I didn't notice. lol

Quoting atlmom2:

I watch. I belong to the DWTS cafemom group here. I didn't notice botox
momma-t42
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:02 AM
lol .. Sorry. Ya, I noticed last season on Kim and Katarina.

Quoting getting2old:

hhmmm, I havent noticed that, but I will now! I have watched dwts since season 1, I love to watch the creativity from the pros and the costumes are  sometimes "interesting". I notice more the "lack of " costumes I guess more than their faces, and hope for no malfunctions! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)