Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:26 AM
  • 35 Replies

come tell us....

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello ladies....coffee and cereal time.  lol  It's back to work today.  I slept pretty good and went to bed early too.  Hope you all have a great day!!!     :)

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:34 AM

I got to bed at midnight, up at 2am and have been stuck in the restroom with a urinary tract/kidney infection?  Not sure which one it is yet.  But I'm a serious walking zombie, but in enormous pain.

I was suppose to have my nails done, but already cancelled that appointment as there is no way I can sit still.

I am meeting new Director of group home for lunch to work on daily charts for house staff...provided I'm able to get some relief when I go to the Dr.

Then, I'll probably be in bed the rest of the day. :(

Have a nice day at work today.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Have someone go out and buy you some Azo.  And drink lots of water.  Ugh.  I hate UTIs.  Thankfully I don't get them too often.  And do NOT drink cranberry juice now - that's helpful to PREVENT UTIs if you are prone to get them but can irritate the bladder when you have a UTI.  Hope it clears up quickly for you!

Quoting momma-t42:

I got to bed at midnight, up at 2am and have been stuck in the restroom with a urinary tract/kidney infection?  Not sure which one it is yet.  But I'm a serious walking zombie, but in enormous pain.

I was suppose to have my nails done, but already cancelled that appointment as there is no way I can sit still.

I am meeting new Director of group home for lunch to work on daily charts for house staff...provided I'm able to get some relief when I go to the Dr.

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:53 AM
I am going to my usual Tuesday scrapbooking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I went to bed early last night, too.  Had lights out at 9 p.m.  It was a very hectic day at the office - and the WB wasn't even there.  Phones ringing, children running amok,clients all day long.  Our office echos so horribly it is difficult to concentrate or even hear a person on the phone.  Our front desk person is a very loud and fast talker and he LOVES to talk.   I had to shush him several times yesterday.

Then at 5:30, my coworker MM was trying to get me to finish up to leave.  It was sweet of her to think of me but I hate feeling rushed.  I'd rather have stayed until 6 to get caught up in a more relaxed fashion than to feel rushed into leaving.  Rushing can cause mistakes and I definitely don't need to be making those.  I need to mention this to her today.  I was so mentally exhausted when I was driving home that I called a local BBQ place and ordered a slab of ribs for pickup.  That way I didn't have to think about supper.  My kitchen is a mess right now and I would have had to clean up a bit before I could have thought about what to do for supper.  for some reason, if my kitchen is not tidy, I have a difficult time figuring out what to fix for supper!  lol.

WB will be back today.  I know I left several things off my nightly list last night because I allowed myself to be convinced to leave "early" and therefore didn't edit that before I submitted it, so I might be "in trouble" today.  There are 3 unread messages in my work email but I will resist the temptation to look at those until I get to the office.

Have a great day, everyone!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Oh no!!!  I hate those.  Go to the drug store and buy AZO.  That will make going to the bathroom MUCH better but wear underwear that aren't your best ones because it could get on there.  Hope you feel better soon!!!!   :)

Quoting momma-t42:

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Have fun!!   :)

Quoting atlmom2:

I am going to my usual Tuesday scrapbooking.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:01 AM
What is Azo? I'll have to be seen for this one. Not to sound gross, but lots of blood involved.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Oh no!!!  I hate those.  Go to the drug store and buy AZO.  That will make going to the bathroom MUCH better but wear underwear that aren't your best ones because it could get on there.  Hope you feel better soon!!!!   :)

Quoting momma-t42:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:02 AM

I hope you have a good day and maybe the wb won't be in such a bad mood.  Fingers crossed!!!  You're right....rushing around can make you forget things.  Hopefully it's ok.  Breathe....now...have a good day Ronna.....   lol    :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

I went to bed early last night, too.  Had lights out at 9 p.m.  It was a very hectic day at the office - and the WB wasn't even there.  Phones ringing, children running amok,clients all day long.  Our office echos so horribly it is difficult to concentrate or even hear a person on the phone.  Our front desk person is a very loud and fast talker and he LOVES to talk.   I had to shush him several times yesterday.

Then at 5:30, my coworker MM was trying to get me to finish up to leave.  It was sweet of her to think of me but I hate feeling rushed.  I'd rather have stayed until 6 to get caught up in a more relaxed fashion than to feel rushed into leaving.  Rushing can cause mistakes and I definitely don't need to be making those.  I need to mention this to her today.  I was so mentally exhausted when I was driving home that I called a local BBQ place and ordered a slab of ribs for pickup.  That way I didn't have to think about supper.  My kitchen is a mess right now and I would have had to clean up a bit before I could have thought about what to do for supper.  for some reason, if my kitchen is not tidy, I have a difficult time figuring out what to fix for supper!  lol.

WB will be back today.  I know I left several things off my nightly list last night because I allowed myself to be convinced to leave "early" and therefore didn't edit that before I submitted it, so I might be "in trouble" today.  There are 3 unread messages in my work email but I will resist the temptation to look at those until I get to the office.

Have a great day, everyone!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:03 AM

I've been there too girl with the blood.  Ugh....I even had a DUMB male nurse ask me....are you sure you're just not on your period????  I told him he really needed to get OUT of that room!!!!   LOL  AZO kind of numbs you so you don't hurt when you pee.  It really works!!  You'll need an antibiotic too but that stuff makes it where you can deal with it. 

Quoting momma-t42:

What is Azo? I'll have to be seen for this one. Not to sound gross, but lots of blood involved.

Quoting louannwilkins:

Quoting momma-t42:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)