Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by   + Show Post

come tell us....

by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:26 AM
Replies (31-35):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Don't you love getting your hair done?  I always hate making the appt and sitting there but then I love it after.  lol  Hope you have a good day   :)

Quoting LEK19:

The usual stuff - homeschooling, housework. I need to get some groceries but it is a blistery day. Snowing a bit, too. I'm waiting to see if the wind dies down first. Tomorrow I get to see my granddaughters when I go get my hair done. Didn't get my Easter shopping done yet. Maybe I'll get it done tomorrow when my oldest son watches Anna while I get my hair done.   

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Took my mom to the DR. Otherwise jsut piddle farting around the house do a little of this and that.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I hope you're having a good day of doing all that then!  LOL    :)

Quoting LadySaphira:

Took my mom to the DR. Otherwise jsut piddle farting around the house do a little of this and that.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 19, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Ugh...I have just not felt good today.  My stomach was bothering me last night.  It was rolling and making all kinds of noises.  lol  I felt on the verge of nausea.  Got us this morning and had some coffee and cereal.  I still feel "off".  My stomach just isn't right.  My face is all flushed.  I have no energy.  I don't know how in the world I actually did all I did at work.  The Good Lord above I think.  lol  I hope it's better tomorrow because I sure need to work.  I need to make that money.  yuck....   :(

cherylam
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Quoting louannwilkins:

I'm sorry you're not feeling well.  Get some rest   :)

Quoting cherylam:

fighting off a rerun of the sinus infection I had a few weeks ago.  I called the dentist, thinking I may have an infected tooth that's causing this, and made an appt... for May 30th, the earliest they can get me in.  The dr says next week, so I'm sucking down lots of water and aspirin.

thank you... my brother in law was in an accident this afternoon, so taking him to the ER took a big chunk out of my day, just got home and put supper in the oven.  It's going to be  a late night <sigh>...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN