Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:42 AM
  • 29 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:43 AM

Good morning....going to work here in a bit.  Having some coffee right now.  Hoping I feel better today.  I think I do but I'm not sure yet.  lol  Take care and have a great day ladies!!!!      :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 6:54 AM

I'm OFF! Yea!!!

After I get the boys to school, I think I'm gonna veg out for a little while. I have to do some Easter shopping probably gonna go to 5below and see what they have there.

After I get my oldest DS from school, It's social group and then a Boy Scout Committee Meeting.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Woo Hoo!!  Enjoy your day off!!!  I'm about to head out.  Have fun shopping    :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I'm OFF! Yea!!!

After I get the boys to school, I think I'm gonna veg out for a little while. I have to do some Easter shopping probably gonna go to 5below and see what they have there.

After I get my oldest DS from school, It's social group and then a Boy Scout Committee Meeting.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:46 AM

I had about 50 minutes of raw dicatation to transcribe this morning  - 20 minutes more than normal - takes me roughly 3x the raw minutes to type it all, proofread and send back to client.  So I've been up since 4:20. UGH. Almost done - have about 12 minutes left - so about 45 more minutes.  I may have to skip my shower this morning because HERE I AM at CM!  lol.  Went out with 5 other coworkers after work last night, then had to swing by and see my parents so I didn't get home until 7:30.  That really makes for a long day!! But it was a good time bonding with the coworkers and of course always good to visit my parents.  Well, I better get back to my typing! 

Hope every one has a GOOD DAY today! 

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:47 AM

I am excited to have a cup of coffee today. (I didn't have any yesterday)  I am feeling better today and went to the Dr. yesterday and her face when she walked in with the confirmation was enoughto validate the pain she knew I had  been in throughout the night.  (thank goodness that night is over)

I don't have my grandbaby today so I plan to spend this day with my baby girl.  Nora will come over later on just so we can have our Nora fix but she won't be here all day long.

I just want to enjoy this ONE day and not have any group home interruptions....I was at the house at 10pm last night as the house staff lost her set of keys.  I wasn't about to give her my set because if she lost those, she would be in a mess.  So, I grabbed an extra set out of main office and made sure she understood she cannot leave today until they are found...even if she has to search each of the girls.  I like this HS, but my goodness poor thing lost her wallet this week, has lost her keys to her car a few weeks  back, and I can't let her leave in the event one of those girls DO have the keys.  just crazy really, but I was not going to help her look for them last night...heck, she had an assistant "a shadow" there as well.

So, I'd like ONE day this week with no group home gunk. (fingers crossed)

I sure hope you're not getting sick.  Don't work too hard today and enjoy your Wednesday :)

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Gotta take my dog to get groomed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Today is going to be busy.  Right now I am at work.  I will be leaving here at noon.  I have to pick up my rental car for my trip, run a few errands and finish packing for my trip tomorrow.  I will be gone for two weeks.  I will be online when I can.

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Not sure yet. The workers are still here working on flooring and interior doors. I want to go over and see my sister again before she leaves for home.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Deciding rather I really want to go out and do my shopping before the nasty weather gets here. The next four days are supposed to be a big mess. We might get as much as 9 inches of snow!  My poor little daffodils.lol   Then more mess over the weekend. And the weather man said if we get the snow it'll be sticking around because all next week is only maybe going to be in the 40's.  Somebody needs to tell Old Man Winter its SPRING already.lol

And I need to finish picking up the grandkids Easter basket fillings.  I might hit the dollar store.

Then home to do laundry and cleaning.

hugss
Take Some *Time Out* for You. Join our Friendly/Supportive :)
Yesterday at 10:54 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Nothing exciting, LOL
Laundry & house stuff :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN