Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

I need some prayers.... UPDATE

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:25 PM
  • 69 Replies

For the ones of you that pray my mom could use some.  Some of you probably don't know but she's had several stays in the hospital with her stomach issues and /or lung issues.  She had a surgery where they removed most of her colon and she's been having some pretty majoy pain.  She kept putting it off about going to the dr but she finally went today and they've ordered a CT scan.  She'll have it tomorrow afternoon.  I don't know how quick he'll get the results to her.  I hope it won't be long.  But anyway....could you please remember my sweet and beautiful mom in your prayers tonight.  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks ladies!!!  You all are the best    :)

OK so the dr called and said that he's not sure why she's hurting so much but that the CT scan didn't show anything.  Thank the good Lord above.  I mean, I hate that she's having pain.  It could be just nerves or it could be something like scar tissue.  Thank you SO much girls for all the sweet words and prayers.  It TRULY means the world to me.  You all are great!!!!!!   :)

by on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maddie24
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Oh Louann - the love you express towards your mother is precious.  You will both be in my prayers.  I love my sweet mother too.  I have a picture of her grinning ear to ear in my bedroom.  I was looking at it last night.  I hope they are quick to get you good test results and they can resolve her pain soonest!

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Yes indeed. She and you are both in my prayers. I'll be watching for an update.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Aww...thank you!!  My mom is the best!  She is my best friend and she thinks everything about me is wonderful.  lol  I tell her all the time....I'm not as wonderful as you think but she won't listen!!  LOL  I love the story you told about your mom's pic!  That's sweet!!  I hope they will get to it soon too.  Thanks again!!   :)

Quoting Maddie24:

Oh Louann - the love you express towards your mother is precious.  You will both be in my prayers.  I love my sweet mother too.  I have a picture of her grinning ear to ear in my bedroom.  I was looking at it last night.  I hope they are quick to get you good test results and they can resolve her pain soonest!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 20, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Thank you Barb!  That means a lot.  I'll let you all know just as soon as I know something.  :)

Quoting Bmat:

Yes indeed. She and you are both in my prayers. I'll be watching for an update.

rosebud727
by Rose on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Wishing you good thoughts and praying your mom will be okay and get her medical issues in order.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:33 PM
Oh sister, you know it! Prayers for you and your mom! Please let me know what they find out on the CT scan. Hugs!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jabs54
by Jeanine on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Praying for her...

Keep us posted.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 20, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Hugs and good thoughts and prayers.  And a few extra hugs just for good measure!  The doctors will figure out what's going on and hopefully get her treated for whatever it is she has.  And yes, please keep us posted!  Oh, heck, I'll throw in a few more hugs for ya ...

caro100
by Carol on Mar. 20, 2013 at 9:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Lord, be with Louann and her Mother, guide the  DR.s that are treating her and put your loving arms around them as they go through this time in their lives.  Give them comfort, provide relief from pain and  your will be done Amen

LeJane
by Bronze Member on Mar. 20, 2013 at 10:30 PM

ditto caro...    Amen

group hug

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)