Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Thursday?

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:52 AM
  • 39 Replies

come tell us....

by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:52 AM

Good morning ladies....it's almost the end of the week.  Time for work soon.  Right now I'm enjoying my coffee and catching up with you guys!  I hope you all have a good day!   :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:55 AM

I have to work 11-6:30. Then start home to take DS2 to the Boy Scout Swim Test for summer camp.

So I have to get off here soon and take the boys to school.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:57 AM

I hope you have a good day at work!!  :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I have to work 11-6:30. Then start home to take DS2 to the Boy Scout Swim Test for summer camp.

So I have to get off here soon and take the boys to school.

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:59 AM

After Roo leaves for school I am crawling back into bed and praying that my head does not explode before going into work tonight.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:32 AM

I hate to wake up with a headache.  They seem much worse when I wake up with one.  Ugh....hugs to you.  Hope you get some sleep and wake up feeling better!   :)

Quoting LadySaphira:

After Roo leaves for school I am crawling back into bed and praying that my head does not explode before going into work tonight.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:56 AM

I have one more doctor to transcribe, then will take a nice hot shower.  I'm feeling colder than normal this morning - heater keeps stopping once it reaches about 66 in here.  I hope it's not on the blink again!  And oh!  I'm really looking forward to the office today, where obviously the WB doesn't care (based on her comments) about what I do at the office!  I'm still a bit worked up about that one but IIWII, right? ugh. 

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Meeting with a friend this evening for Chinese take out and a movie.  During the day more organizing.

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Maybe better put on another layer if you feel chilly. I hope your heater isn't going.  I hope all goes well at the office.

Quoting suzeebloch:

I have one more doctor to transcribe, then will take a nice hot shower.  I'm feeling colder than normal this morning - heater keeps stopping once it reaches about 66 in here.  I hope it's not on the blink again!  And oh!  I'm really looking forward to the office today, where obviously the WB doesn't care (based on her comments) about what I do at the office!  I'm still a bit worked up about that one but IIWII, right? ugh. 

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Going to dinner with friends. Dh is still in Israel till tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Denisethedaring
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:51 AM
At work, as usual. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)