Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:47 AM
  • 63 Replies

come tell us...

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Hello ladies....just got up and had to force myself to do so.  I'm so tired.  I slept good but evidently all that extra work and then the treadmill kicked my butt.  lol  I've got to work for a while.  I'm helping Lorna give a party for her staff.  I ran all of her errands yesterday.  I made the spinach dip and today I've got to make the sausage won ton bites and jalapeno poppers.  I'm not sure what else.  Those are just the ones I know of.  So.....I need coffee first.  lol  Hope you all have a good day   :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Just finished my early-morning work.  Now off to my shower! I am so glad it's Friday.  I am tired.  This week at the office has been mentally exhausting and I really wanted to keep on sleeping this morning instead of getting up.  lol.

We are supposed to get more snow Saturday night/Sunday morning.  Forecast is showing we could get up to 9 more inches.  UGH. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:07 AM

both of us really tired this morning.  I think we need to have a day of nothing Ronna.  I don't know when that will be for me though.  I'm working today, I have a family function tomorrow and we have some old family friends who are coming on Sunday and want to go out to eat.  sigh....I need some rest.  lol  Hope you have a good day at work!!!   :)

Maybe the snow won't happen.  Ugh....we're getting rain I think.  I'm not looking forward to that either. 

Quoting suzeebloch:

Just finished my early-morning work.  Now off to my shower! I am so glad it's Friday.  I am tired.  This week at the office has been mentally exhausting and I really wanted to keep on sleeping this morning instead of getting up.  lol.

We are supposed to get more snow Saturday night/Sunday morning.  Forecast is showing we could get up to 9 more inches.  UGH. 

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:33 AM
I'm going to lunch with friends. DD 21 is coming over to do laundry. DH gets back from Israel late tonight. Sunday we will eat where dd works, our usual Sunday lunch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I hope you have a great lunch!!  :)

Quoting atlmom2:

I'm going to lunch with friends. DD 21 is coming over to do laundry. DH gets back from Israel late tonight. Sunday we will eat where dd works, our usual Sunday lunch.

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I got to my daughter's house about 9 last night.  Now I just have to learn how to get around.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Glad you had safe travels!!  Hopefully you'll learn your way around quickly.  Enjoy your time there!!  Where does she live again?  I forgot.  :)

Quoting Why123:

I got to my daughter's house about 9 last night.  Now I just have to learn how to get around.

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Jesup, Georgia

Quoting louannwilkins:

Glad you had safe travels!!  Hopefully you'll learn your way around quickly.  Enjoy your time there!!  Where does she live again?  I forgot.  :)

Quoting Why123:

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I ended up keeping Kali home again today because our side streets are still icy and snow covered. Ijust don't understand our school superintendant. All the other area schools are closed or opened two hours late,but 99% were closed!

Granted alot of the kids walk but to me its still dangerous. And I deffinitly didn't want tot drive on slick roads.  So we're having a "Snow Day".lol  

TJ and Kali will be out playing in the snow most of the day.After I get done doing some housework Larry and I might even go out and join them. 

Then we'll be taking the kids over to their Moms for the weekend and enjoy a quiet evening at home. Maybe rent a movie and just curl up on the couch.

Saturday will be a, Haven't the foggiest idea what I'm getting into" day. Need to go grocery shopping but I might just let Larry do it.

Sunday they are calling for more snow so not sure if we'll be doing much of anything besides staying around the house. Might talk Larry into making a pot of his chili since we haven't had any in awhile.

cherylam
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:41 AM

putting serious effort into getting my blood sugar down... I'm recovering from a sinus/flu/ bronchitis infection and my blood sugar this morning was 235, not good, normal should be 90-120.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)