Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What I have

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:10 PM
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this

Cooling in my kitchen:As a suprise for my husband,blackbeey pie! Its his favorite.

And I soooo want to cut into it.lol  I even have some vanilla ice cream to go with it. But I gotta be a good girl and not listen to the little devil on my shoulder saying"Go ahead,get a piece.He won't care." LOL  My will power might not last until he gets home tonight!

Do you ever just suprise your better half or kids with something special for no reason?

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM

That looks wonderful.  My mom used to make the best blackberry pie from the little wild blackberries that grow along the ground.  I haven't even seen those kind for years.  I sometimes will make, or more likely buy a treat for husband and daughter.  

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:37 PM

I love blackberries!!  That's beautiful!!  I'm sure he'll be thrilled!!  Now you just need to try to control yourself for a little while.  lol   :)

lovegrandbaby
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I just made cupcakes for my man child - didn't last 2 days.  Nothing in my house, especially baked goods, last in my house.  I have two that eat them right up.

MamaSnaps
by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM

OH!!! I am on my way! 

Red raspberry is my favorite, but I really like Black Berry too!!!

Bmat
by Barb on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Oh. my. goodness!!!  My husband would be beside himself if I surprised him with a blackberry pie!

Good for you!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Looks awesome & am sure he will appreciate it  :)

KittyGram
by Becky on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:59 AM

That looks fantastic!  I love pie, but I'm not a pie maker at all.  

Any time I make, or take Oliver out for, blueberry pancakes, he's thrilled!!!  And Riley loves fish, and Ramona loves shrimp, so any time I feed them fish or shrimp, they are equally as thrilled!!

My daughter - every now and then when I find a new recipe that I know she'll love - most recently it was a lentil dish - I make up a big batch and take it over there.  She's a fantastic cook, and she loves to cook, but she loves getting a break every now and then, too! 

caro100
by Carol on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I want some, I am off today, I can bring my fork and plate.  LOL

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Your hubby has excellent taste.  Blackberry anything is a favorite of both my hubby and I, pie, cobbler, jam, syrup.  We go over to my daughters and pick wild blackberries and freeze them so we can have blackberries all year long.  Your pie looks wonderful.

nana9106
by Darlene on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:19 PM
YUM!! I soooo want pie now!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN