Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:41 AM
  • 39 Replies

come tell us...

by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:42 AM

Hello...running late.  Should have alread left for work.  Ugh...be back in later.  Hope you all have a good day!!!!    :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:44 AM

I got up on time today!!!

I have to take the boys to school then off to work 9-5. Home to cook dinner and sometime I'll have to meet up with my sis.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Running behind this morning.  Just finished typing 1 of 2 docs but NEED a little break.

About an hour before I went to bed last night, my throat started feeling scratchy on the left side and my nose started feeling stopped up.  Ugh.  I must have caught a cold from one of the kids at the office.  I think they all have them. 

At 2:45, WB replied to my nightly list from last night - but I don't think she actually even read my nightly list as she asked me to make sure to do a certain project this morning AND I HAD MENTIONED THAT I WILL BE DOING THAT PROJECT THIS MORNING.  I didn't read her email at 2:45 this morning but just a couple of minutes ago.

Other than that - I am hoping I am NOT catching yet another cold and that my day goes by FAST.  And I have to keep remembering I HAVE CHOICES in how I react to whatever situation may come up today. 

have a good one, ladies!

Why123
by Nancy on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:20 AM

I did a lot of running around yesterday so today I think I won't do much at all.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Good Morning!!!

It's a beautiful morning this morning.  I plan on enjoying this morning with some good devotional time.

Then I'll be ording stuff for grandbaby or go shopping for Easter basket for her.  I also need to get groceries for Easter (no on has talked about it)   heck, we have lots of snow on our ground still and I'm think of dying snow and having an Easter egg hunt with snow :D

I really just want to get stuff done this am, so I can enjoy my  mental freedom. 

You have a wonderful day, and I'll enjoy a cup of coffee for you.

darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Last day of my vacation and the sun is shining!!! Might just feel like getting some things done around here! I do have to call someone about a house my son may want to rent when he moves back here next month. He will be leaving the military and has a job opportunity kind of close to home. He has been on his own for so long now that moving in with mom and dad doesn't feel right to him. He will for a short time until he finds somewhere that he likes. We saw that this place was for rent and he wants us to look at it for him and take a few pics so that he can decide.

So, some cleaning around the house and some Easter shopping a little later is what I have on the agenda so far!

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Going to my usual Tuesday scrapbooking group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
by on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Not sure .. youngest ds is here so we'll just hang around & I may do some house stuff ;)

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:52 AM

I got up on time too but kept sitting there drinking coffee and was almost late leaving.  lol  I hope you have a great day!!!!   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I got up on time today!!!

I have to take the boys to school then off to work 9-5. Home to cook dinner and sometime I'll have to meet up with my sis.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Ronna perhaps she needs to be reminded to READ your list before wasting your time with unwanted and unnecessary texts or emails.  LOL  LOL  Doesn't that sound like some crap she'd say to YOU????    LOL  

I hope you're not getting sick.  Try some zicam.  Maybe that will help shorten it if you are getting sick.  Take care and have a good day!!!   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Running behind this morning.  Just finished typing 1 of 2 docs but NEED a little break.

About an hour before I went to bed last night, my throat started feeling scratchy on the left side and my nose started feeling stopped up.  Ugh.  I must have caught a cold from one of the kids at the office.  I think they all have them. 

At 2:45, WB replied to my nightly list from last night - but I don't think she actually even read my nightly list as she asked me to make sure to do a certain project this morning AND I HAD MENTIONED THAT I WILL BE DOING THAT PROJECT THIS MORNING.  I didn't read her email at 2:45 this morning but just a couple of minutes ago.

Other than that - I am hoping I am NOT catching yet another cold and that my day goes by FAST.  And I have to keep remembering I HAVE CHOICES in how I react to whatever situation may come up today. 

have a good one, ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)