Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Are You A Mother In Law Yet?

Posted by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:34 AM
  • 53 Replies

How many daughters and or son in laws do you have?Do you have a good relationship with them?

by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:36 AM
2 moms liked this

My boys are 19 and soon to be 22. They are much too young to be married yet. But I jokingly say that when the time is right, I have their future wives picked out...lol

nana9106
by Darlene on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

This is my SIL he is awesome. A wonderful husband and father. My DD and he just celebrated their 6th anniversary. Currently he is in Korea but should be home early next month
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nana9106
by Darlene on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:46 AM

This is my DIL and son. She too is awesome. She is wonderful with my granddaughter and is a great wife. My son is a marine stationed in NC and they have been married for 7 months
Rileyscute
by Bronze Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Yes, just 1 and yes I like my son in law

getting2old
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:11 AM
My daughter married 4.5 years ago and he is a wonderful man and father to their 2.5 year old
Denisethedaring
by on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I have one daughter-in-law--we have a pretty good relationship! 

Mariagma3
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:19 AM

Yes, and we get along pretty well. Erin and her hub, Mike are 26. Mike is in the USMC, but they live in CA, and we live in AR. So, we don't get to see them very much. He is a good Dad to my 7 y.o. grandson and their 4 y.o. daughter. Kevin will be marrying Anna on July 6th. We get along, but a couple of rocky places. She's a good girl. She will be 21 in May, Kevin's 22.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Neither of my kids is married.  Daughter has been living with a guy for the past couple of years.  He's "okay."  They live only 5 or 10 miles away but I don't see them too often, which is fine by me.  Son has been dating a gal for the last year or so, she's cute!.  They live 1800 miles away.  I've only met her once - and that was last summer at Johnny's graduation.  

MomTiara19
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Quoting nana9106:

This is my SIL he is awesome. A wonderful husband and father. My DD and he just celebrated their 6th anniversary. Currently he is in Korea but should be home early next month

You must be so proud.He sounds wonderful:)

MomTiara19
by Member on Mar. 29, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

My boys are 19 and soon to be 22. They are much too young to be married yet. But I jokingly say that when the time is right, I have their future wives picked out...lol

My son is 21....I say the same thing...lol..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)