Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

??QOTD?? 3/30/13

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:36 AM
  • 14 Replies

If you could open a local busines, what would it be and why?

~~Cindy

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:22 AM
1 mom liked this

A make-a-wish type charity for low income adults with cancer.because they deserve special memories too. 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM

That sounds great!!

Quoting LadySaphira:

A make-a-wish type charity for low income adults with cancer.because they deserve special memories too. 

~~Cindy

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM

My SO thinks I should open a restaurant but that's so much work. I have thought of doing catering.

Marinefranksmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:36 AM

My business would probably involve food. - either a small restaurant like a luncheonette, or a small catering business involving home cooked dinners for people who can't or don't want to cook for company.  When I was growing up, before the days of "fast food", there were small luncheonettes everywhere - they served breakfast & lunch - standard eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, French toast for breakfast & sandwiches, soups, hamburgers, hot dogs for lunch, and ice cream.  The food was always homemade & very reasonable. 

nana9106
by Darlene on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:45 AM
I would open a laundymat. We only have ins here and I think it would generate lots of money.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LEK19
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Coffee shop/cafe with a small menu. No fried anything (I hate grease stuff)! Acoustic music, discussion nights, decorate with old albums on walls and local artists - regular focus on kids' art, and funky mixed-up furniture. 

atlmom2
by Susie on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:09 AM
A scrapbooking store.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darmomusaf
by Gold Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I always wanted to have a coffee shop/bake shop. Just think that would be fun!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Well....lol....I've told my family if money were no object then I'd move up to the mountains right on mainstreet and open a gift shop with a lunch counter in the back where I would make homemade soups and sandwich stuff like home made chicken salad, pimento cheese etc...and also desserts that are homemade.  Then have an apt above it.  That would be fun!!  lol 

gmadiane
by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I would love a little book store/ cafe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)