Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Kitchen Talk for March 31st

Posted by   + Show Post

Which part of the bunny do you eat first?

~~Cindy

by on Mar. 31, 2013 at 6:17 AM
Replies (21-24):
my4kids274
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2013 at 7:04 PM


We just finished up eating not to long ago.  Happily I can say I had all 4 children home for the holiday.  My two oldest were able to be here for dinner this year.  We are now sitting here watching The Wizard of Oz.  


Yes coffee sounds great right about now.  

Quoting poemcollector:


Quoting my4kids274:

Happy Easter.  Usually we will start with the ears.  

   Our Chocolate bunny , was M.I.A. this year ,  I did  miss biting into  those ears,  LOL !

Instead I baked up a choc. bunny cake , and choc. cupcakes, celebrated  my brothers birthday over weekend . and had a early Easter brunch  with all the fixings,  was Cest Magnifique ! now , so ready for a cup of hot coffee , Sounds delightful  hey? 



suesues
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 8:07 AM

ears

cherylam
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Back in the day, when we were very poor, I couldn't afford Easter candy from the store.  So I worked a deal with my sister -in-law to cean her house for weeks to earn chocolate to make candy for my children.  Ao I spent the better part of two weeks making suckers, Easer bunnies, all that for the kids.  I filled their baskets with all I had made and left them on the dining room table.  We got up the next morning to find our two dogs had dragged the baskets off the table and had eaten some of the chocolate.  I panicked, and got so mad that my hard work was gone.... I told my husband to put the dogs out in the garage with lots of water, they were going to spend the day out there (I didn't know chocolate was poison for dogs).  We went to get them that night and they had drank most of the water, and thrown up several times.  The next morning I talked to our vet, who told me the idea of giving them water saved their lives, as a little chocolate  probably won't hurt, but too much, and even a tiny bit of dark chocolate is poison and will kill the dogs.  I learned my lesson, and the dogs lived another ten years past that.  We no longer give dogs any chocolate, cheese or any type of poultry bones.  Every time I see chocolate bunnies I remember seing the beagle hurling... yuck!  

homeskoolmama
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:49 PM

His butt because we always joke about it. Eating some tail. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN