Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

??QOTD?? 4/2/13

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:59 AM
  • 14 Replies

What is your favorite coffee cup to drink out of in the morning?

Cindy

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:14 AM

I've been using this travel mug for several years now ...I spill - so that's why I like this one - it has a lid and a small sippy spot I can put in a straw.  I still spill, though if I'm not careful!   lol

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 10:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:59 AM

I have a few that are bigger than normal,
Although right now I am using my CafeMom mug :)

gr8d8n3mom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:33 AM

I have 3 I alternate from. My mom passed down to me her "meanest mom in the world" mug.(it has a saying on it on both sides how "mean" mom is by making us kids eat our veggies when other moms let their kids eat candy, etc.)

Then my youngest DD got me a Mug with a Penguin on it, cause they are my Favorite.  & for Mothers day she got me a mom mug, and how moms are like a good bra, always supportive, and there for you when you need them, never let you down, etc.(she even put a bra in the bag!) 

So I switch them around. My oldest DD has 2 toddlers, soon I will pass the "meanest Mom in the world Mug" to her.

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I just use a large plain white coffe cup right now but I have acouple that I use every once in awhile. One is part of pair I had gotten at a flea market when living with my ex,it has bunnies all over it doing the dirty deed in different positions.lol I also found one like that with giraffes,but my daughter borrowed that one permanantly.  And I also have a MOM mug,I forget what it says on it since I haven't used it in quite awhile.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:18 AM

My favorite is one that a pharmaceutical rep gave out back when I was working.  I love the shape and the weight of it.  I have never taken Prilosec but I do love this mug.

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:30 AM

I usually use this cup. It was a birthday gift from Don a few years ago.

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Too funny! You got your own sippy cup!!!!!

Quoting suzeebloch:

I've been using this travel mug for several years now ...I spill - so that's why I like this one - it has a lid and a small sippy spot I can put in a straw.  I still spill, though if I'm not careful!   lol

massenberg
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 11:55 AM

My favorite cups we love you mom

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Mine is a big plastic zoo cup that is free when you get a drink at the zoo. I drink my coffee cold.

gmadiane
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 2:08 PM
i use my cafemom one every morning
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN