Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:30 AM
  • 16 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:31 AM

Good morning ladies....I slept so good last night!!  I actually didn't want to get up.  lol  I've got to go and dry my hair.  Just got out of the shower.  Then...it's coffee time.  lol  Hope you all have a great day!!    :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:42 AM

Hey it's good to be back home again!  

I typed until shortly after 5 yesterday - and then I was already home!  I was actually almost bored then, after supper.  But that's a good thing.  It was a "delicious" boredom and I savored every minute until bedtime. I didn't have to over-drug myself to sleep, either, and slept quite soundly. 

Whew.  I'm glad I made this decision to leave the law firm.  A couple of coworkers called last night to fill me in.  I guess the WB and HB were shocked - had no clue WHY I left.  Morons.  Everyone knows why - except them.  lol.  And the Board of Directors will be taking care of finding my replacement. My coworker, MM, said she nearly had another panic attack and the WB was all sympathetic-like.  MM said she had to hold back from slapping her.  lol.

Hope everyone has a GREAT DAY! 

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 7:47 AM
I am going to a meeting with the group that puts on the plays.
Today is my Bday. My dd called last night and she is taking me out to lunch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:05 AM

LOL  Shocked???  Nah....just don't want to own up to it!!  LOL  I'm glad you're gone because it sounded like you were so stressed every day!!  I did think you might get bored though because you were use to getting out and about everyday and working with people.  That's the one thing I don't like about what I do.  I MISS being around people.  Anyway...hope you have a good day!!!   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

I typed until shortly after 5 yesterday - and then I was already home!  I was actually almost bored then, after supper.  But that's a good thing.  It was a "delicious" boredom and I savored every minute until bedtime. I didn't have to over-drug myself to sleep, either, and slept quite soundly. 

Whew.  I'm glad I made this decision to leave the law firm.  A couple of coworkers called last night to fill me in.  I guess the WB and HB were shocked - had no clue WHY I left.  Morons.  Everyone knows why - except them.  lol.  And the Board of Directors will be taking care of finding my replacement. My coworker, MM, said she nearly had another panic attack and the WB was all sympathetic-like.  MM said she had to hold back from slapping her.  lol.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Hope you have a good day and a GREAT birthday!!!!!    Where are you going to lunch?   :)

Quoting atlmom2:

I am going to a meeting with the group that puts on the plays.
Today is my Bday. My dd called last night and she is taking me out to lunch!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, I'm perfectly fine working at home by myself.  I don't need people!  lol.  I was bored last night because I had so much extra time left over and I wasn't completely exhausted! 

Quoting louannwilkins:

LOL  Shocked???  Nah....just don't want to own up to it!!  LOL  I'm glad you're gone because it sounded like you were so stressed every day!!  I did think you might get bored though because you were use to getting out and about everyday and working with people.  That's the one thing I don't like about what I do.  I MISS being around people.  Anyway...hope you have a good day!!!   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:17 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 8:57 AM

House stuff of course ;)

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Its raining,sleeting and a little snow thrown in.  But luckily not expected to amount to much.  So will just be staying inside most of the day.  Need to start going through my paperbacks and taking them to the bookstore.   I hate getting rid of my books but just have to many.  Other then that not doing much of anything.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I'm off. I've been up since 6:30 because the dogs needed out. 

I've been moving slow. Started laundry, made DS an appointment for a physical, sorted old mail. Trying to figure out something to do today. 

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 2, 2013 at 10:57 AM

This morning I cut up veggies for potato soup in the crockpot. I haven't tried this before so I'll see how it comes out. Then cleaning and laundry, then lunch with some neighborhood friends, then shopping. I want to redo my closet and need to take a look at brochures to get some ideas. It won't be anything elaborate or expensive, but right now everything is piled up and needs to be organized.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)