Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??QOTD?? 4/3/13

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:44 AM
  • 19 Replies

It's Spring Cleaning Time!

What do you need to Spring Clean? Where will you start?

Cindy

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:15 AM

My front porch, laundry room and bedroom need the most attention. I don't know when I will start. It's something I have always procrastiated with.

kam013
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Honestly, I try to keep up on everything throughout the year, so no major spring cleaning here.  I will clean the windows, wanted to do it last week, but it ended up being too cold.  

The only room that needs an overhaul is the pantry, so I will probably pull that apart.  We keep planning on rebuilding it, but it always winds up on the back burner for other projects.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:21 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Have started & hate it, LOL
Will vacuum upstairs & then get to down stairs :)

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Since I just got back from Georgia, my room needs some work.

KittyGram
by Becky on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Mostly my kitchen and my craft room.  My craft room is so disorganized.  Ugh.  I dread going in there!  My kitchen - mostly I just have too much "stuff" and need to simplify.  And my living room / dining room carpet needs to be shampooed as well. 

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:07 AM
2 moms liked this

I have no clue where to start and no motivation to do so.

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:31 AM

Since we have the flooring project going on I have ended up doing a lot of cleaning and organizing. I should still clean out my linen closet and pantry.

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:35 AM
My scrapbooking stuff is a mess. That needs to be first priority.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma-t42
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:58 AM

Oh my goodness!!!  that is a loaded question because there is a load of spring cleaning that needs done.

I'll start with my kitchen.  I have an enormous kitchen and while I doubted I could ever fill all the cabinets that are in here, I have.  It's time to start tossing things out.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I'm almost finished although it is not a major task as at this point in my life I mostly keep up with it.  I do still need to reorganize the pantry and devise a way that my husband will put things in there in their proper place instead of just sitting on the first empty spot he sees. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)