Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:23 AM
  • 35 Replies

come tell us....

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning....got to head out early today and probably wont get to check back in until I get home.  I've got to go take care of a kitty and then clean 2 houses.  Hope you all have a great day!!  It's middle of the week....yay...   :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:36 AM

good morning - OOPS.  I overslept!  It's 5:30 - I kept hitting that snooze and i guess I turned off my backup alarm on my cellphone!   Went to dinner last night with MM - then she took me to a Hookah bar.  interesting.  Has anyone here been to a Hookah bar?  lol. We chose strawberry/pineapple.    She filled me in on what's going on at the office.  I'll have to fill you all in later as I must start typing now.

Hope everyone has a GRAND DAY!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:41 AM

Well...I should have left 10 minutes ago.  ugh...leaving as soon as I type this.  lol  Never been to one of those and can't wait to hear what all happened.  Be back later!!  Have a great day!   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

good morning - OOPS.  I overslept!  It's 5:30 - I kept hitting that snooze and i guess I turned off my backup alarm on my cellphone!   Went to dinner last night with MM - then she took me to a Hookah bar.  interesting.  Has anyone here been to a Hookah bar?  lol. We chose strawberry/pineapple.    She filled me in on what's going on at the office.  I'll have to fill you all in later as I must start typing now.

Hope everyone has a GRAND DAY!

hugss
Take some *Time Out for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:43 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Getting my hair done finally!
Hope to vacuum up stairs

NOt feeling great though & hopefully can get to go for my hair ;)

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:22 AM

I am recovering from my vacation before I go back to work tomorrow.  It's been in the upper 70's in Georgia and this morning in Ohio is in the 20's.  From summer back to winter.

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I hope you feel better.

Quoting hugss:

Hope to vacuum up stairs

hugss
Take some *Time Out for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Today at 12:43 AM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Thank you :)

Quoting Why123:

I hope you feel better.

Quoting hugss:

Hope to vacuum up stairs

cherylann57912
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I got up about 5:45 and drank coffee then got ready and came to work... haha same as weekday!  

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Nothing much. The Orkin man left. I need to start spring cleaning like another post was talking about. Need to organize my scrapbooking room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma-t42
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Today is wonderful Wednesday with Nora!  She is down for a nap right now and I have time to do some things around the house, or take a nap too (I need one)...but, I wanted to visit on here.  Priorities...lol

I'm thinking of maybe making a surprise visit to see my man over lunch time with our beautiful grandbaby.  

I hope you have a wonderful day Louann! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)