• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Autism journey through time

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:36 AM
  • 8 Replies

I have started a forum about our 14 year ordeal with Autism. I would love for all of you to join me in my journey through time.

It is in the Guardian Angels group, because I feel these children need "guardian angels" since they have no sense of danger.

Thank you,

Sami-Jo

P.S. YES my entire life revolves around autism.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this

sounds interesting, do you have a link?

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it is important to have an advocate for all avenues and walks of life.  Blessings to you and this forum you have started on Autism.  

SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Thank you for your support. Please visit/join my forum for 14 years worth of struggles. If I can help one person per day, then I have done my job, and is pleasing to Him.(God) 

SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Go to "Guardian Angels" group, then look for the post of "Ladies with autistic children". I would be so happy for you to read and reply as often as you could.

FeeFee123
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there-  I appreciate your post and your willingness to share your experiences.  Sometimes it so helpful to read that another mom is going thru the same things we are.  I hope others with open up and support and love is shared. 

SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:01 AM

That is EXACTLY WHY I am doing this. We need to share, support, and bond. 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much for sharing,
Big hugs to you :)

Scottishbrat33
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 2:41 AM

Thanks for sharing the information.My grandson has autisim.He is a very handsome young man.You can't really see it until your around him for  a while.Your right about the sense of danger when he was 5 he would walk into the road without a care in the world.It is Gods grace and mercy he was not hit by a car.My daughter had early intervention for him when he was a baby.He wasn't progessing the way he should.Now he is a teenager and he has had problems in school.He also has anger issues.If you could send a link with information it would be great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)