Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any news on Coey?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:16 PM
  • 43 Replies

Just curious if anyone has heard anything?  I hope I haven't missed a post....just seems like there's been no news in a while.  :)

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I check Shannon's FB page every day - she hasn't posted anything lately about her mom!  I will try to go back and see if I can figure out which rehab/nursing facility Coey is ...

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Wasn't Coey's dog's name Sophie?  From about a day ago, on Shanon's FB page:

23 hours ago ·

Took Sadie and Sophie for a ride today. Sadie was very well behaved, sat in the back the whole time...Dad had to hold Sophie, because she wanted to be up front to look out the window.
marchantmom06
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I thought the child didn't drive?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I'm not too clear on Shannon's driving; maybe she learned once she moved to Texas?  Regardless, I still think about Coey ALL THE TIME and wish I could figure out a way to find her.  I did search back thru Shannon's FB posts but didn't find what I was looking for.

Quoting marchantmom06:

DesignGirl450
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:27 PM

I have been thinking about her as well, and wonder how she is doing. 

EireLass
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:30 PM

BUMP!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Yes, I believe that's right.  I SO wish we knew where Coey is.  If you find out let me know.  I'd love to send her a card and letter.     :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Wasn't Coey's dog's name Sophie?  From about a day ago, on Shanon's FB page:

23 hours ago ·

Took Sadie and Sophie for a ride today. Sadie was very well behaved, sat in the back the whole time...Dad had to hold Sophie, because she wanted to be up front to look out the window.

marchantmom06
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:19 PM
No she didn't learn the drive that why she couldn't drive up to see Colleen right away. Tell Hugs to ask Shannon for her address. They are friends on FaceBook.

Quoting suzeebloch:

I'm not too clear on Shannon's driving; maybe she learned once she moved to Texas?  Regardless, I still think about Coey ALL THE TIME and wish I could figure out a way to find her.  I did search back thru Shannon's FB posts but didn't find what I was looking for.

Quoting marchantmom06:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:31 PM

It sounds like Coey is in rehab and Shannon is back in TX?

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I don't know about Shannon and driving - I was just making an assumption.   Driving from Texas to Eastern PA, though, would be quite a lengthy road trip. I'm glad Shannon was able to fly to be with her mom.  No one here at MWAK knows the circumstances that faced Shannon during that time, or now, and I don't think we should dwell on Shannon.  However, what she posts on FB is the only way I can find out about Coey.  I am not sure that Hugs is actually "friends" with Shannon on FB though - hopefully she'll shed some light on that.

I've driven from KC to Sacramento before - SOLO - and once with the stomach flu!  It's 1800 miles one way and about two 14-hour days of driving.  If you are throwing up, have diarrhea, fever and chills - then it takes 3 days of driving.  Personal experience.  Been there done that.  

Quoting marchantmom06:

No she didn't learn the drive that why she couldn't drive up to see Colleen right away. Tell Hugs to ask Shannon for her address. They are friends on FaceBook.

Quoting suzeebloch:

Quoting marchantmom06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)