Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oooohhh My poor tummy!

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:55 PM
  • 14 Replies

I ate to much at dinner. lol   I had made up roast beef cooked in french onion soup and put carrots,potatos and celery in with it. Then made gravy with the broth . And some baking powder biscuits.   I hadn't made it in awhile and it just hit the spot.  Besides meatloaf I think roast beef is one of my favorite meals.

Do you have a meal that you enjoy eating/fixing more then others? Or is family favorite?

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:05 PM
1 mom liked this

OOHH, do you have any leftovers?  sounds GOOD.  I don't know what I'm doing for dinner tonight.  Maybe I'll make some shrimp "alfredo" with lots of garlic and parmesan ... it's either that - or hamburger!  

kuntrylady56
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:14 PM

I'll give ya some of my roast beef for some shrimp alfredo,okay? lol  Now thats a dish my huband can make really good and he puts some asparagus tip in it also.  Hmmmm,I might be getting him to make that this weekend.  

Quoting suzeebloch:

OOHH, do you have any leftovers?  sounds GOOD.  I don't know what I'm doing for dinner tonight.  Maybe I'll make some shrimp "alfredo" with lots of garlic and parmesan ... it's either that - or hamburger!  

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Ok they both sound good!!!!  lol  Me...I just like to cook  most anything.    :)

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:16 PM

asparagus sounds good with!  hmmm.  I wonder if I have any canned asparagus on hand? 

Quoting kuntrylady56:

I'll give ya some of my roast beef for some shrimp alfredo,okay? lol  Now thats a dish my huband can make really good and he puts some asparagus tip in it also.  Hmmmm,I might be getting him to make that this weekend.  

Quoting suzeebloch:

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Apr. 3, 2013 at 7:20 PM

The roast sounds terriffic - it's a favorie at my house too.  I like cooking, just don't like deciding what to cook.  And I really like to work with dough - making bread, sweet rolls, etc. is something I truly enjoy.

LeJane
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:33 PM

I eat so much soup.   I usually roll myself away from the table and regret how much I ate.   Be assured, although I know how I feel afterwards,  I will do the same thing the next time I make any kind of soup.    

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:35 PM
We had roast for Easter dinner ... But I love the sound of how you made it. Yumm!
I too have been that full. That's called 'some good eats' here!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:06 PM
My favorite meal is anything with pasta! I love carbs! I have a great Chipotle Chicken Pasta.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for you, join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:26 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Sure does sound yummy!

I love many dishes .. one of my favs is my home made M & C :)

LEK19
by Group Admin on Apr. 4, 2013 at 10:23 AM

My Mom used to make roast beef in onion soup mix. I still do now and then just to have it!!!

I am getting better at not over eating at buffets! You know, that point where you think to yourself, I should really stop now. I can now stop at the plate after that! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)