Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today.....Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:00 PM
  • 67 Replies

come tell us....starting it early again ladies.....

by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maddie24
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:26 PM

They will finish the den floors tomorrow.  That will mean I can paint and move furniture back in a week.  One step at a time!  They are also supposed to lay the porch floor.  So I am hoping this weekend will be cleaning up and getting the porch floor stained.  One day I will look back and all this mess will be worth it.  

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:28 PM

haircut, cleaning and laundry, making a meal to take to my mother.

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:28 PM

You'll like your room so much!

Quoting Maddie24:

They will finish the den floors tomorrow.  That will mean I can paint and move furniture back in a week.  One step at a time!  They are also supposed to lay the porch floor.  So I am hoping this weekend will be cleaning up and getting the porch floor stained.  One day I will look back and all this mess will be worth it.  

homeskoolmama
by on Apr. 4, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Laundry, menu writing, shopping, bill paying, blogging, that's about it, maybe cleaning out some more cabinets and rearranging more stuff.

hugss
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Friday ~

Oldest DS & GF arrive today .. won't see much of them until we get to go out to dinner,
Otherswise some lighte house stuff :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Friday- I have to work 9:30 to 5:30. Then home. My DD is suppose to make dinner but we'll see. 

I have to finish laundry. 

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 5, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Going to work all three days. Saturday is Mark's birthday and our 23rd anniversary.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Well I finally didn't "oversleep" this morning, getting up around 4:45!  Off to a good start.  The sooner I get my early-morning work done, the sooner I can start my regular work and the sooner I can stop!  I have set myself a daily quota of # of lines to type OR 8 hours.  I haven't met my quota yet this week but I'll get there.  That's about it.  It's amazing how much more simple my life has become!  I don't have much to complain about now! lol.

• I do need to figure out what to do with my living room.  I rearranged it Sunday and really don't care for the configuration. 
  • I need to send in my payment for my state taxes. Ugh.  I got a nice refund from Uncle Sam but owe Kansas and Missouri (live in Kansas; worked in Missouri).
  • I need to meet with Becky to start sending out letters in an effort to get more of my own clients so I can work fewer hours and make more money. 
  • I need to go grocery shopping.

Have a nice day, everyone, and a GREAT WEEKEND!

kam013
by Silver Member on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Friday, I need to drop off our cans and bottles at the recycling center.  Pick up a burn permit at the fire dept.  Stop at the market for a few items.  Then some light cleaning.

Saturday, watching our GS for a few hours.  Having 6 yards of wood chips delivered for the dog kennel & spreading those 6 yards throughout the kennel.  I told our future DIL that she could have a Mary Kay party here (so regretting that decision, I am not a fan of home parties), her home isn't big enough.  So I will have a bunch of strangers in my home for a couple of hours.  Hoping to play tennis with DH at some point, but might be too exhausted from spreading all the wood chips.

Sunday, yard work.  We have a lot of down branches from the winter storms, so lots of clean up to do.  Definitely tennis in the afternoon with my GF, DH will play a match with her DH.    

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 5, 2013 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes...I think you will look back and think it was worth it!!  I think it will be so nice once it's finished.  I hope you have a great day!!!   :)

Quoting Maddie24:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)