Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Speaking of squating to pee!!

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:20 PM
  • 25 Replies

IN Florida there are bike riders all over the place. I mean by the thousands. I was going down a busy but still kind of back road today and there was a woman off of her bike and several others waiting for her on their bikes and she was squating to pee in front of God and the whole world. Right in the ditch on the side of the road.There were woods behind her. She could have found a bush!

SMH, I was shocked, lol, though I did wish I had her body, lol.

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:21 PM

That does seem odd. Hard to say why she didn't seek some privacy.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey!!!! I didn't think anyone was looking embarrassed

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

When you gotta go, you gotta go!!

Quoting Bmat:

That does seem odd. Hard to say why she didn't seek some privacy.

Shellness
by Michell on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:26 PM

I wonder if she was French or something....no offence but they seem more casual about things like that.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow yes interesting is right, LOL
Oh well you know when you gotta go, you gotta go :)

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 6, 2013 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I have read that ladies can pee standing up and directing the flow. I've read it a couple times now. 

I just googled it and there are detailed instructions. Another option is something called Go Girl or something like this- a device that directs the flow.

mac1940
by Mary Ann on Apr. 6, 2013 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe the lady you saw couldn't wait any longer.  I remember heading home about 9:00 one night and due to very slick roads, traffic was bumper to bumper and stopped more than moving.  And I had to pee.  I waited as long as I possibly could and then decided to head for the ditch, but I couldn't  walk as it was so icy.  So much to my children's horror, I opened the front passenger door and the back door and squatted.  I have no idea whether anyone saw me but no one clapped or honked, but at that point I couldn't have cared less.

EireLass
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:26 AM

They sell those to the military now.

Quoting Bmat:

I have read that ladies can pee standing up and directing the flow. I've read it a couple times now. 

I just googled it and there are detailed instructions. Another option is something called Go Girl or something like this- a device that directs the flow.

nana9106
by Darlene on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow!! I think modesty is a lost art these days. SMH
I can't even imagine baring my butt for the whole world to see. People would run in sheer terror of the site of my bright white booty! LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:50 AM

When my parents and I were headed to California a couple years ago for Johnny's surgery in late March, we got stuck for HOURS on I-80 in a blizzard trying to cross the Sierra Nevada range.  Dad got out of the minivan at one point "to check things out" he told us and at one point was just standing there - I asked Mom - Is Dad peeing?!!  lol  And yes, he was!  Hey, NO FAIR.  Mom and I had to go, too but we don't have the necessary equipment to simply stand there and go!  lol.  Mom had a small plastic tub that she kept papers, pens, maps, etc. in.  We took everything out of it and then used it to pee in.  Dad stood outside to give us our privacy and when we were done, he took the tub and dumped it for us.  Bless his heart. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)