Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

How many pets do you have? Wanna share pics.......

~~CINDY

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Replies (21-27):
kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 5:23 PM
3 moms liked this

This is my hound dog Susie Q and my Mini Schnauzer mix Scooter,both are Wal-Mart pups. Scooter was the first and thne we decided he needed a playmate..and my husband sae FREE PUPPIES one day when he came to pick me up.  And we decided to look and Susie was in the back of a Van stuffed in a milk crate with about 6-7 littermates. And she was the tiniest so I got her out to look at her and just couldn't make myself put back in that crate,it was like 90 degrees outside that day too.

This is Jethro or little mini daschund! We rescued him out of bad situation too.He was only supposed to be here temporarly 3 years ago.lol   And then we have my 4 cats and one kitty I babysit whose my fluffy grand daughter.lolWell sorry for the back end views,lol,but the two white ones are Buttons(mu little bush baby,I found her in a briar bush beside our street)the other skinnier whitle one is Lily,she was a present from my dear husband,and the buff tiger striped one is the MilkDud and hes the only one out of a litter a little straycat had on our front porch that survived,and hes a big lover boy.And then there is Silver:She came in as my daughters but I became her(person) and she sleeps with me and like to ride on my shoulder. I call her my parrott cat.lol  And then we have my fluffy grandchild,Miss.Sasafras(Sassy for short).

They are deffinitly a bunch of nutsy critters,but I love evey one of them.

Marinefranksmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:57 PM
2 moms liked this

This is my beautiful Dalmatian, Sparky.  She is 9 yrs old, smart, adorable, loving, altogether a wonderful member of our family.  Her full name is Erin Sparky Blue - as you can see, she has beautiful blue eyes.  We also have 2 parakeets, a green & a blue, both males.  They are also very affectionate & great company.  

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:15 PM
3 moms liked this

I have five dogs

I told them "daddy was home," and they all ran for the window.  So I took this pic.

Autumns butt is the one on the far left.  She was our very first dog and is almost 12 years old.

Then Deklan's butt is next.  He is 2 years old. His sister is on his right and is from the same litter.  Her name is Isabelle.

Then it's Annie's butt that's next.  We got her right after Autumn (both right after 9-11).  She is my baby as her name was given from my maiden name.

Last butt on the right is Cody.  He was my husbands very first boy to be added to our house hold.  Cody is almost 10 and he's the one who sleeps with us at night.

I love all of our dogs.  They are such fabulous pets.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I loved looking at ALL your pets!!!  the ducks could be a post card!!!

Quoting EireLass:

This is Luna

This is Wilson

This is Grady Mactire

This is Big Kitty

My Blue Swedish ducks...Big Bill & his harem

The Beautiful Girls...3 red, 2 white

Marinefranksmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Beautiful photos!  Professional looking!  thanks for sharing :)

mamamiajk
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:14 AM

I wish I could post pics...I have 5 labs and they come in all 3 colors.You see the looks we get when we take them to run at the river park! lol

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 8, 2013 at 7:21 AM

No pets here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)