Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Kitchen Talk for April 7th

Posted by   + Show Post

Best Thing I Ever Ate.......

In a snack bar/area....

~~CINDY

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:41 AM
Replies (11-14):
kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 4:42 PM

It would have to be an italian sausage link sandwiche I got at a foot ball game one time. It was so good with grilled peppers and onions on it and some kind of garlicky butter was on the bun.

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Quoting kuntrylady56:

It would have to be an italian sausage link sandwiche I got at a foot ball game one time. It was so good with grilled peppers and onions on it and some kind of garlicky butter was on the bun.

Yup, I would have to say a salamini with peppers and onions and mozzarella! That and an Italian Beef Sandwich with cheese! 

Marinefranksmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 6:24 PM

The crab cakes at a snack bar at Knoebels Amusement Park in central PA.  They were out of this world!  Better than the crab cakes I once had in Baltimore, MD!  Also, the best French fries, IMO, are at Nathan's Famous.  They are thick, crinkle cut fries with a slightly sweet but very potato-ey flavor.  They are made of a special kind of potato & fried in a certain kind of oil & they are wonderful.  I typically don't eat fries & I never order them on purpose, except at Nathan's.  Their hot dogs are pretty good too, lol, but the best ones are at a hot dog truck right here in my town in NJ.  The owner is a good friend of our family & his truck is in the parking lot of a small shopping center here.  He offers a large variety of toppings but the cooked onions are the best - just like the ones you get at the hot dog carts in NYC. 

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:56 PM

A turkey leg!!!  yumm yumm!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)