Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Re-rearranging - @ 1:45 DONE! see post #12 for pics. whew!

Posted by   + Show Post

I don't like the way I rearranged my living room last weekend but didn't take or make the time to do anything about it all week.  But last night I decided I'm gonna put it back the way it was.  lol. Re-rearrange.

One main reason I rearranged it in the first place was because on nice spring days, I like to keep my door open but the way I had it arranged, EVERYONE who walks by can see me sitting at my desk - I'm on the ground floor so that's just about everyone in this 12-unit apartment building.

But, I'm going to move it back the way it was except I'm leaving the TV put.  It's too big to try to move again.  I think I am going to get some sort of a small room divider instead - I saw this idea and think it might work - I'm going to ask one of my friends, Kevin, to help me find this.  He paints houses for a living and surely he might be able to find me some used shutters!  I would put it between my desk and front door to give me a little privacy.  I might only need 2 shutters to do the trick.

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:56 AM
Replies (21-24):
nana9106
by Darlene on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Looks good! Its funny how moving stuff around can make a difference
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 8, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Your place looks pretty big.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 8, 2013 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

It total 592 square feet.  I like it.  It's just right for me!

Quoting Esmrlda:

Your place looks pretty big.

Mariagma3
by Silver Member on Apr. 8, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Quoting suzeebloch:

Done enough for now!  I still have some stuff to tidy up and put away but now I need to go to the grocery store!

Looks great! Good job!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)