Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Do any of you suffer with this?  OMGosh....I have it bad.  Haven't felt great the last couple of days because of it. I've used the nettie pot about 10 times.  lol  It helps but not for long.  sigh...Tired of sneezing....tired of can't breathe out of one side of my nose...tired of it!!!   LOL  Ok...thanks for letting me whine.  I hope that whatever is in the air and making me crazy is GONE soon  lol   :)

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Replies (11-17):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you    :)

Quoting hugss:

I don't ususally but youngest ds does ;(

Hope yours lighten up for you soon :)

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. I feel much better.

Quoting louannwilkins:

It can be very painful!  Hope you feel better too   :)

Quoting Bmat:

I am sorry that you are feeling so poorly. I actually had enough of my face aching because of sinuses and went to the doctor on Thursday. He said allergy. I am taking Claritin in the morning, another allergy med in the evening, and mucinex, and it does seem to help. I also use my netipot.

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:50 PM

That one nostril thing is aggravating.  Pray for rain to temporarily clear the air!

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:55 PM

I don't have allergies thank goodness.  But I do feel for the one's who do.  Sorry you're suffering from them. :/

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Fingers crossed!!  lol   :)

Quoting Maddie24:

That one nostril thing is aggravating.  Pray for rain to temporarily clear the air!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Thank you!  I'm glad you don't have them.  They can make you feel so bad too...no energy etc...Hopefully tomorrow will be better.  :)

Quoting momma-t42:

I don't have allergies thank goodness.  But I do feel for the one's who do.  Sorry you're suffering from them. :/

Marinefranksmom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Yes, my allergies usually kick in about this time of year also - when things start to bloom, and in the fall when they start to die.  Right now, I have a post-nasal drip that is making me crazy.  I cough constantly.  I can't take allergy meds so I tough it out by drinking a lot of water & teas with honey & lemon & using Ricola cough drops.  I do a lot of singing, at church, and I belong to a Sweet Adeline chorus (which is a consistent regional champion) & this is our season for the regional competitions.  Ours is next weekend & this is not helping my voice at all.  Also, I work on the phone all day in a call center & it doesn't help that I am constantly coughing. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)