Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:12 AM
  • 33 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:13 AM

hello.....so I think I'm feeling better.....not sure.  lol  I've got to head out early this morning.  I took a shower and washed my hair.  Boy was it all wild looking from laying in the bed so long yesterday.  lol  Hope you all have a great day!!!!     :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:32 AM

I'm sorry to hear you aren't 100%. I thought I was getting sick yesterday but it passed, Thank God!

I work. Whenever I get there-- 5:30. I'm not scheduled until 10:30 but I have to finish a report that was due Sunday!!

campingmomof4
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Heading to work.  I want to go out at lunch and enjoy the weather it is going to be close to 80 here today. 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:35 AM

Thank you!  I hope you have a good day and can get the report done.   :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I'm sorry to hear you aren't 100%. I thought I was getting sick yesterday but it passed, Thank God!

I work. Whenever I get there-- 5:30. I'm not scheduled until 10:30 but I have to finish a report that was due Sunday!!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:35 AM

Hope you have a good day!  I think it's supposed to be temps like that here today too.  :)

Quoting campingmomof4:

Heading to work.  I want to go out at lunch and enjoy the weather it is going to be close to 80 here today. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Glad to hear you are feeling better, LouAnn!!

I am trying an experiment the rest of this week - I want to get my early-morning work done in the late afternoon/early evening.  I want to start my full-time typing earlier than 8 or 8:30 in the morning.  I find I am starting to drag my heels around 3 p.m. so I'm hoping getting an earlier start on the full time typing will allow me to type while I'm most productive.  My early-morning work is my own clients and I can type them even when I'm nearly sound-asleep. 

My goal was to start my fulltime typing at 6:00 this morning.  OOPS.  I'm already an hour BEHIND my new schedule!  LOL.

Oh, my coworker, MM, starts her new job this morning.  She texted me at 5:15  a.m. that she emailed the boss her immediate resignation.  The WB did tell me numerous times to "set the example."  i guess I did that, huh?

Have a fantastic day, ladies! 

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Going scrapbooking. Dh comes back from Atlanta today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momma-t42
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Good morning Louann!  I hope you're feeling better, but if you don't know for sure, please go to Dr. and get some prescription Allegra D...it's the best stuff. :)

In about 10 minutes, I will be calling the state and reporting the group homes Director who is in non compliance with the state. 

And then, (as I shared with my husband as well) I have no more excuses to NOT work on getting things done in this house..  So, I transfered money around into accounts to prepare for a shopping spree....lol  My husand says 'No', but I just told him that is how things will get done...I have to buy first, and then clean the entire area and around ( paint walls, trim, etc) to get motivated...  So, I think it's time to go buy some new stuff for our house.

But for now, I'm enjoying my first cup of coffee.  yummm

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:57 AM

I too have all my energy in the am...and I'm ready for a nap around 3 or 4 myself.

good luck!

Quoting suzeebloch:

Glad to hear you are feeling better, LouAnn!!

I am trying an experiment the rest of this week - I want to get my early-morning work done in the late afternoon/early evening.  I want to start my full-time typing earlier than 8 or 8:30 in the morning.  I find I am starting to drag my heels around 3 p.m. so I'm hoping getting an earlier start on the full time typing will allow me to type while I'm most productive.  My early-morning work is my own clients and I can type them even when I'm nearly sound-asleep. 

My goal was to start my fulltime typing at 6:00 this morning.  OOPS.  I'm already an hour BEHIND my new schedule!  LOL.

Oh, my coworker, MM, starts her new job this morning.  She texted me at 5:15  a.m. that she emailed the boss her immediate resignation.  The WB did tell me numerous times to "set the example."  i guess I did that, huh?

Have a fantastic day, ladies! 

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I am at work but I can't say that I am actually working.  I expect it to get busier toward the end of the month as the semester comes to a close.  I am glad that you are feeling better.  I hope you continue to improve.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)