Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

??QOTD?? 4/9/13

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:37 AM
  • 4 Replies
As you know I like to use silly "holidays" to inspire my QOTD, What is your favorite odd, silly "holiday"?
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:37 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:34 AM

None ::blush::

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 9, 2013 at 10:42 AM

I never thought of it but after a quick google search I found one that could easily be my favorite LOL

Male Watchers Day

When : Always January 8th

Ladies, here is a day that you can thoroughly enjoy! Male Watcher's Day is for all of you ladies out there to go out and watch the guys. After all, they have their fun watching the ladies. Now, it's your turn.

You can perform your Male Watching just about anywhere that suits your fancy. Popular places include:

• Watching them at work on the job, especially labor jobs where short shirts cover flowing muscles.
  • On the beach...too bad this day is in January.
  • Watching your favorite guy working....on a home project you wanted done.
  • At a singles bar or sports bar.
  • At the mall...it's time to get even. This is where more than one guy has been known to visit for the sole purpose of watching the ladies. This may be your favorite.

It is okay to perform Male Watching discreetly, or quite visibly. Single, unattached ladies may prefer to be seen male watching.......for obvious reasons.

Sorry guys...we did not find a special "Girl Watcher's Day" for you. But, then isn't every day Girl Watcher's Day?

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Summer Solstice. sun

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know that I have a favorite "silly" holiday.  I guess that's because I try to make all the holidays a little silly in my own way!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)