Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What is your favorite

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM
  • 38 Replies

Fragrance?  Is it old or new?  What does it smell like?  Have you always loved this scent?

by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mac1940
by Mary Ann on Apr. 16, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Forever I have loved White Shoulders.  I started using it way back when I was in high school and continue to use it today although I have added a few other fragrances through the years.

DesignGirl450
by Lynda on Apr. 16, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I absolutely love plumeria (franji pani)  and have a bottle of cologne I bought in Hawaii.  It always lifts my spirts.  

jabs54
by Jeanine on Apr. 16, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I have 3 favorites...

Design

Passion

Obsession

Maddie24
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Hands down - Laila it is a Norwegian fragrance of wildflowers.  I like a flower scent. 

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Perfume makes me ill.

I used to like Beautiful and Fiji but I can't use any of that anymore.

JenniferW67
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Sounds like something I would love. Thanks for sharing I'll have to see if I can find it.

Quoting Maddie24:

Hands down - Laila it is a Norwegian fragrance of wildflowers.  I like a flower scent. 

luvnature
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:18 PM

vanilla is my all time favourite fragrance. 

MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 10:27 PM

I like anything light and airy and I can't stand spicy and heavy/musky. Those usually trigger my allergies BIG TIME. I also don't want to wear anything that smells like food-I am not what's for dessert and I do NOT need any help craving those awesome foods that I REALLY should stay away from.  Love the water type scents. My current favorite is DKNY Be Delicious. 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:08 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Oscar de la Renta,
Used it forever & love it still :)

lisamarie1265
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:13 AM

My very favorite is Estée Beautiful, years ago my wonderful uncle (God rest his soul) would give my mom and I perfume every Christmas, he pampered us ladies, my grandma, my mom, and me!! When I was really little I always got Tinkerbelle perfume gift sets, when I turned 14 and with my parents permission I got my first bottle of Chanel No 5. I felt like a princess, I still have the empty bottle! But he discovered Estée and so we would always get it every year, my hubby loves it and he's not a fragrance kinda guy, (allergies) but this doesn't bother him... I went through the Gloria Vanderbilt, Jontue, Enjoli, Loves Baby Soft phase in the 80's but Estée is the winner!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)