Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Kitchen Talk for April 17th

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:14 AM
  • 18 Replies

How many candy dishes are in your house right now? What is in them?

~~CINDY

by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:18 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:03 AM

3 & they are all empty :)

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:12 AM

I don't have any at home.  There is a 6 year old living in my house.  I do have one sitting on my desk at work though.  It was a gift from a student and it has rolls of smarties in it.

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:22 AM
I usually keep one on my kitchen table. Right now it still has jelly beans in it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:39 AM

none and nothing LOL

atlmom2
by Susie on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I have no idea. None are sitting out now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I don't have candy dishes, but all the Easter stuff I was going to give to my surrogate kids at the office are still sitting out on the counter.  I didn't take them on the Friday before Easter, Good Friday, and was planning to take them on Monday March 31 - but over that weekend is when I decided I was going to quit working there and Monday was the day I gave my resignation notice.  So all that candy is still there.  I haven't moved it yet. 

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:36 AM

None. I don't keep candy in dishes- Oh wait, I take that back, I do. I have a small tupperware container of mints. I like it because it is sealed, but it has a small opening on the top that you pop up the cover over it and you can shake the mint out without opening the container.

Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 17, 2013 at 10:37 AM

My mom has at least two candy dishes. It is such a temptation. :)

KittyGram
by Becky on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I don't have any, and I very seldom have candy in the house.  I do, however, have other sweets - sometimes ice cream, all the time yogurt, frozen fruit; sometimes frozen yogurt bars (my personal favorite is a brand called Yasso - they come in blueberry, strawberry, and raspberry - if you can find them, try them!  They're fantastic!!!) 

campingmomof4
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Non.  I don't buy candy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)