Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

What are you doing today....Wednesday?

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:36 AM
  • 41 Replies

come tell us....

by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:37 AM

Hello ladies....hope you're all having a good start to the day.  I'm enjoying my coffee until it's time to head out.  Not much planned today other than work and hopefully the gym.  I start pet sitting tomorrow.  

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:54 AM

I didn't get off to as good a start today - I'll start at 6 instead of 5:30.  Oh well.  Hey, at least I'M HAPPY.  lol.  I'm still tired by suppertime but I'm not utterly exhausted. 

Went to the library to pick up 3 books I had ordered, so took my sleepy meds last night at 8:00, went to bed and started reading.  I think I had lights out at 9:30. lol. don't honestly recall.

Brian called me out of the clear blue late yesterday afternoon - he happened to be down the street and wanted to drop by and say Hey.  :o)   I thought that was so sweet! 

Well, I guess I better get to work.  the sooner I start, the sooner I can finish!   Have a good one, everybody!

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:07 AM

That was so sweet of Brian!  Glad you were able to get together.  Hopefully 30 minutes won't make too much difference.  Hope you have a good day!   :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

I didn't get off to as good a start today - I'll start at 6 instead of 5:30.  Oh well.  Hey, at least I'M HAPPY.  lol.  I'm still tired by suppertime but I'm not utterly exhausted. 

Went to the library to pick up 3 books I had ordered, so took my sleepy meds last night at 8:00, went to bed and started reading.  I think I had lights out at 9:30. lol. don't honestly recall.

Brian called me out of the clear blue late yesterday afternoon - he happened to be down the street and wanted to drop by and say Hey.  :o)   I thought that was so sweet! 

Well, I guess I better get to work.  the sooner I start, the sooner I can finish!   Have a good one, everybody!

luvnature
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 7:37 AM

the sun is out and no clouds in the sky :-). daughter and me will go for a long leisure walk on the nature trails around lunchtime and hoping to walk around Morrison lake and back to town (which is around 10km). I want to take some pictures of springtime in the woods. 

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Taking A to tumor clinic today.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:15 AM

How's she doing?  How often does she go to the tumor clinic?  Johnny is about ready to advance from 3 times a year MRIs to 2 times a year MRIs.  He said his neurologist upped one of his anti-seizure meds - don't remember if it was the Keppra or lamictal though.

Keep us posted!

Quoting LadySaphira:

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:51 AM
Nothing much. Waiting for the Orkin man this morning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 8:58 AM
I'm working 8-3. Then home to get DS from school. Then off to social group. Kinda cranky today but it's a gorgeous day so I'm tryinh to shake it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:16 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:01 AM

House stuff & hopefully walking with my friend :)

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 17, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Right now she has to go every three months for MRI's and to timor clinic. Hopefuly will will get to only twice a year again. She was at twice a year from the time she was 13 1/2 utill she was 15, when they found the second tumor.

Quoting suzeebloch:

How's she doing?  How often does she go to the tumor clinic?  Johnny is about ready to advance from 3 times a year MRIs to 2 times a year MRIs.  He said his neurologist upped one of his anti-seizure meds - don't remember if it was the Keppra or lamictal though.

Keep us posted!

Quoting LadySaphira:

Click on my siggy to help find a cure for cancer!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)