Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

When was the last time you.....wore shorts?

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:49 PM
  • 86 Replies

by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mac1940
by Mary Ann on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I have not worn anything shorter than knee length in a long time.  Guess those are called bermuda shorts and they are about as short as I am comfortable in.

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:23 PM

The last time it was hot around these here parts!  Oh boy and now that I'm working at home again - I can hardly wait!  hip hip! 

I have several pairs of shorts - several that are capri length for when I am out and about, and several pair of short comfy ones I wear around the house.

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:27 PM

When I was in Georgia.

LadyDiamond927
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Around the house, I wear shorts all the time, but outside...I think the last time was around september. It was a pair of jean shorts...not the really short ones..

Rileyscute
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:30 PM

last week..it was warm

DixieL
by Dixie on Apr. 17, 2013 at 5:46 PM

Everyone that I know tells me my legs look great, but they don't to me. The last time I wore shorts, was when I was in my thirties.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Oh yeah, those are cute!

Quoting mac1940:

I have not worn anything shorter than knee length in a long time.  Guess those are called bermuda shorts and they are about as short as I am comfortable in.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:05 PM

dancing Hip, Hip hooray!! Did your snow finally stop and melt?

Quoting suzeebloch:

The last time it was hot around these here parts!  Oh boy and now that I'm working at home again - I can hardly wait!  hip hip! 

I have several pairs of shorts - several that are capri length for when I am out and about, and several pair of short comfy ones I wear around the house.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Oh yeah? It must of been pretty warm at that time.

Quoting Why123:

When I was in Georgia.

Esmrlda
by Esme on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Oh you wear them inside during the winters?  Your house must be nice and toasty!

Quoting LadyDiamond927:

Around the house, I wear shorts all the time, but outside...I think the last time was around september. It was a pair of jean shorts...not the really short ones..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)