Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

@#$%#&!@#%#!!!!! VENTING!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:51 AM
  • 29 Replies

Daughter called me last night telling me that her a-hole boyfriend was at the house supposedly fixing things ect. because before the baby can come home Family Services has to do a walk through.

Knowing this theyve allowed some of their friends to stay there! Anyway last night one of the woman staying there gets drunk and is being loud and raising hell at 4 or 5 in the morning. Aaron tells her she has to leave,she will not!  Aaron is drunk also,they start arguing,landlord(who lives next door)calls police!!!!  

Sometime during all this Aaron ends up cutting his foot really bad on a piece of broken glass,and bleeds all over the carpet in the house.  Police get there and take Aaron to the ER at the same hospital where KEcia and the baby are at. She goes to the ER and then her and him get in a argument because hes being a ASS!  Security is called!!   

She called me just now to tell me all this!   And she wonders now if they will let the baby come home at all? As long as Aaron is there?  They already have did an investigation on both of them and know the police have been called because of their arguing and him being drunk.  Now this!   

I wish I had the money to get a lawyer so I could get custody of Theron and Brayden. It just scares and worries me so much for the little ones to be around him.  My daughter makes her own decisions but the grandbabies are inocent in all this.

The DFS worker even called me yesterday and ask me if I had any concerns with the baby going home to them. I was honest and told her that my daughter had anxiety issues but she was trying and is alot better then she was with Kali and is going to couseling and parenting classes.  But he was the one I have problems with,with his anger bursts when hes drunk and hes always drinking!  And they already knew about his drinking problems and the police being called. 

I so wish they would just arrest his ass and send him back to Oregon where he has outstanding warrants.  Its horrible to want someone to be in prison but for my daughters and grandchildrens safety and sanity I wouldn't be upset if he ended up back there.

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mac1940
by Mary Ann on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Hopefully they will not allow the baby to go where he is living and that will force your daughter into kicking him out.  You are so right though, your daughter is an adult and can and will decide for herself but it is the children who need protecting.  Perhaps, you can be foster parents for the baby and his brother, if she decides to stick by her boyfriend.  Hugs to you.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I'm sure you're stressed to the max.  I'm sorry!!  Oh if only we could make our grown kids listen!!!  My son drives me crazy.  Hugs to you.  Vent away all you need to!  Do you think she's done with him or do you think that she's gonna be where ever he is?

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:57 PM

sounds very stresssful, I hope your DD wakes up soon and realizes  that she is in a toxic relationship.

xoch86
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:01 PM

That sucks.. Have u offered it have her live with u? Are u close?

MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:24 PM

I am so sorry you are going through all of this!!!!
Will your daughter give you custody if DFS is going to step in? I'd think that in order to prevent the kids from going to foster care she'd do it.
What does she have to say about this latest antics? Do you think she'll ever just get exasperated with his behavior and say "I love you but...?"
What are his outstanding warrants for? Is it something they'd ship him off for? Honestly, I'd turn him in if it's something they can send him off for. I don't think I'd tell my kid that but, to protect her and the grand babies? You gotta do what you gotta do. 

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Update: Kecia just called crying and upset because of talking to CPS worker and after last nights escapades they've done a more deeper investigation on him and her!

They're having a problem with her because of earlier problems with CPS when KAli was younger wich ended with me getting custody of Kali.  But Kali was never given into foster care or taken out of the home. Kali and Kecia lived here with Kalis Dad for awhile until he moved out.  But CPS was involved because she had been seen being rough with her and yelling..when Kali was only about 4 months old.   I recieved temporary custody then,  But Kecia and Jake(Kalis Dad) voluntarily signed their parental rights away and full custody over to me. Because they both knew they were to young and incapable of raising her properly.

She has no further problems with CPS since and has did just fine with raising Theron besides being with ass hole and when she first had him wanting to be out running the streets with her friends. But the last 3-4 years she has did good with him. And he may or may not be Therons birth father? No DNA test has been done and his name is on Therons birth certificate.

He has warrants out in Oregon because having possesion of Morphine with out a prescription,unorderly conduct and public drunkeness.  But the little town hes from out there the police know him and told him as long as he stays the hell away from there they won't throw him back in jail.  They even knowingly let him skip on parole!

And hes been arrested here multiple times over drunkenss ect..and they run his warrants but will not ship him back there.

And no even knowing there is a very good chance of them loosing both the boys she will not leave his ass. I've already talked to her about it. Because it is a very good chance thats whats going ot happen, she called about a half hour ago crying about it after talking to CPS case worker.  And they're opening a case on her becase of drugs showing up in her urine test and past dealings with CPS.Even though the drugs could possibly be the hydrcordone she was prescribed last month afte r having teeth removed surgically. And the dentist giving her those knowing it could cause problems with the bay when born!

And yes I have told her I would take the boys if they would allow me too. But it would be with the understanding he would have nothing to do with them until his ass is sober for a hellof a long time and can prove to me he has a job and is stable.  She says there is no way she agree to me keeping him out of their life!  I'm like uhmmm well if they end up in foster care no one will be in their lives..including YOU!!!

I seriously don't know whats going ot happen at this point. All I can do is hope and pray she gets some common sense and sees what she gettting ready to loose just because of him! NO MAN is worth lossing you children over!

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Vent away!  You know you have sympathetic moms here who can appreciate what you are going thru.  Geez.  I don't know what to say!  It will be your daughter's choice, of course, to stick it out with him but yes, I agree those babies didn't chose either of them to be the parents.  Will DFS consider what you shared regarding your concerns about him?  If he has outstanding warrants, I'd be very tempted myself to figure out how to turn him in and physically remove that man from your daughter's life.  Maybe that will force her to grow up and see the light.  And yes, I'd be checking into what I need to be doing to get at least temporary custody of your grandbabies.  too bad you can't have your daughter "fixed" to prevent any more. 

Hang in there, keep us posted, and vent any time you need or want to! 

kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:55 PM

LOL  She is supposed to be going to be "Fixed" in another six weeks. If she had had the baby normally or via c section with out being an emergency she would of had it done then.

I'm waiting to see what goes on over the weekend and aft CPS sees them Monday. Then I'll be talking to CPS and a lawyer on my chances of getting htem both. Larry and I have already talked about it and he agrees the babies don't need to be in that type of inviroment.

Quoting suzeebloch:

Vent away!  You know you have sympathetic moms here who can appreciate what you are going thru.  Geez.  I don't know what to say!  It will be your daughter's choice, of course, to stick it out with him but yes, I agree those babies didn't chose either of them to be the parents.  Will DFS consider what you shared regarding your concerns about him?  If he has outstanding warrants, I'd be very tempted myself to figure out how to turn him in and physically remove that man from your daughter's life.  Maybe that will force her to grow up and see the light.  And yes, I'd be checking into what I need to be doing to get at least temporary custody of your grandbabies.  too bad you can't have your daughter "fixed" to prevent any more. 

Hang in there, keep us posted, and vent any time you need or want to! 

jabs54
by Jeanine on Apr. 19, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Oh for the love of Pete!

caro100
by Carol on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:04 PM

So sad for you and your famiy.  Yes I too wish for you that DD would get over BF and get some counselling in order to find out why she keeps "in love" with this guy.  She deserves better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN