Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

Daughter called me last night telling me that her a-hole boyfriend was at the house supposedly fixing things ect. because before the baby can come home Family Services has to do a walk through.

Knowing this theyve allowed some of their friends to stay there! Anyway last night one of the woman staying there gets drunk and is being loud and raising hell at 4 or 5 in the morning. Aaron tells her she has to leave,she will not!  Aaron is drunk also,they start arguing,landlord(who lives next door)calls police!!!!  

Sometime during all this Aaron ends up cutting his foot really bad on a piece of broken glass,and bleeds all over the carpet in the house.  Police get there and take Aaron to the ER at the same hospital where KEcia and the baby are at. She goes to the ER and then her and him get in a argument because hes being a ASS!  Security is called!!   

She called me just now to tell me all this!   And she wonders now if they will let the baby come home at all? As long as Aaron is there?  They already have did an investigation on both of them and know the police have been called because of their arguing and him being drunk.  Now this!   

I wish I had the money to get a lawyer so I could get custody of Theron and Brayden. It just scares and worries me so much for the little ones to be around him.  My daughter makes her own decisions but the grandbabies are inocent in all this.

The DFS worker even called me yesterday and ask me if I had any concerns with the baby going home to them. I was honest and told her that my daughter had anxiety issues but she was trying and is alot better then she was with Kali and is going to couseling and parenting classes.  But he was the one I have problems with,with his anger bursts when hes drunk and hes always drinking!  And they already knew about his drinking problems and the police being called. 

I so wish they would just arrest his ass and send him back to Oregon where he has outstanding warrants.  Its horrible to want someone to be in prison but for my daughters and grandchildrens safety and sanity I wouldn't be upset if he ended up back there.

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Replies (21-29):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Big hugs to you hon,
Anything happen today?
Let us know & thinking of you :)

MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:54 PM
I am praying for you today!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kuntrylady56
by Gold Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:19 PM

All of this has gotten me so shaken up.  My daughter came home last night but the baby is still there of course.  They're making a big deal of him having withdraw symptoms and they use a score card system on grading his daily progress using the 1 to 10 scoring. One as low(which is very good) and 10(which is very bad)!  So far Brayden has had two that were 9's and several over 5 and a couple 3's.  They watch his eating,sleeping,reflexes such as yawning,whining(high pitch) ect.  So far they say hes sleeping to much,having problems with runny bms and throwing up to much. And a few other problems associated with drug with draw and/or lack of oxeygon.   If his scores go to 10 for more then 3 times in a row they will take him form Kecia!   And she needs them to be a 3 at least 3 times in a row before they will release him!  So still needing all your prayers.  And thanks again for the ones already given.    

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:24 PM

How's Kecia taking this?  Is the withdrawal from the pain killers she got because of her tooth?  Or was she using while she was pregnant?  I'm so sorry you are having to go through this stress.  Keep us posted.

Quoting kuntrylady56:

All of this has gotten me so shaken up.  My daughter came home last night but the baby is still there of course.  They're making a big deal of him having withdraw symptoms and they use a score card system on grading his daily progress using the 1 to 10 scoring. One as low(which is very good) and 10(which is very bad)!  So far Brayden has had two that were 9's and several over 5 and a couple 3's.  They watch his eating,sleeping,reflexes such as yawning,whining(high pitch) ect.  So far they say hes sleeping to much,having problems with runny bms and throwing up to much. And a few other problems associated with drug with draw and/or lack of oxeygon.   If his scores go to 10 for more then 3 times in a row they will take him form Kecia!   And she needs them to be a 3 at least 3 times in a row before they will release him!  So still needing all your prayers.  And thanks again for the ones already given.    

tantrum814
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 5:16 AM

My heart aches for you!!! I have seen my dil abuse my grandson and after talking to my son and her mother nothing was done about it. The innocent babies are always in our thoughts. When I am up in the middle of the night worrying about it I repeat the Serenity prayer. It helps me more than I can say. God grant me the Serenity to Accept the things I cannot change, the COURAGE to CHANGE the things I can, and the WISDOM to KNOW the difference. Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. PSALM 105:4. I will be remembering you and your loved ones in prayer.

Nanamom127
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 8:18 AM

So sorry!  Those precious innocent children come first. Sending you hugs and encouragement. Happy that CPS is talking to you. 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:44 PM

From what I've read you blame the boyfriend for everything. 

Although he is an asshole, no doubt. She is the one making the choice of him over anyone else. She could have come to stay with you when she first became homeless and found out she was pregnant with the baby but wouldn't because you wouldn't let him come to your house to live. You are already raising one of her children for her. 

SHE is the problem you have. Not him. He is nothing but she is choosing to stay with him and that is what is causing all the trouble.

Where is your grandson? With you, I hope?

My heart goes out to your whole family! 

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Sorry, I just read your update on page one and SHE ISN'T LOSING THE BOYS BECAUSE OF HIM. SHE IS LOSING THEM BECAUSE OF HER.

If she was prescribed something that is now showing up, they would take that into consideration. It's more than that.

MamaSnaps
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Oh, holy hell. WOW. I am to the point that I just have no words for you. I am so sorry!!! But I also know that at this point sorry isn't helping in the least. I feel like that is all I say to you but, it just covers how I feel! Along with helpless to help you. If I feel helpless I can't imagine how you are feeling!
I hope the fact that we are all praying for you and worrying about you and your grand babies is some kind support for you! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)