Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you doing today.....Tuesday?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  • 34 Replies

come tell us.....

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Heading out early today.  I'd so love to go back to bed.  lol  I've got 2 houses to do and HOPE today is better than yesterday.  Take care ladies and have a great day    :)

Cindy18
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:44 AM

I woke up at 4:50am to the Foster Dog (FD) having pooped and peed in the house. At least it was on the tile. 

I work 9-4:30pm. Gotta take the boys to school and then straight to work. Home to finish up dinner (Corned Beef is in the crockpot). Laundry, the neverending chore.

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Going scrapbooking.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Well, I'm off to a great start today starting again at 5:30!  So great, in fact, my attention span hasn't drifted me towards CM until just now!  lol  They put me on a new account so that takes more time to double check everything, listening very carefully, some new unfamiliar terms, etc.  More time = less money but new account = job security.  So I am okay with that.

But BRRRR!  It's downright miserable out there today.  Just 36 degrees right now, windy with rain.  And the temps are supposed to keep dropping. 

Called my mom at 3:00 yesterday afternoon during my afternoon break, picked her up and took her with me to JoAnn.  I purchased some sparkly fabric to weave in my new room divider.  Carried around the bolt of fabric so I ended up with sparkles all over me!  lol Didn't get to work on the divider though as I didn't get home until after 5 and needed to get to my early-evening typing and supper.  Oh, found a low-carb recipe for Snickerdoodles yesterday using coconut flour and Splenda.  Yum!  

Have a great one, ladies! 

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:19 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Hugs on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Hmmm .. laundry, bathrooms, hope to read some, nothing exciting :)

Why123
by Nancy on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Working.  It is going to be beautiful today and I am stuck in the basement.

LEK19
by Platinum Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Getting ready to go to the doctors. Having a cup of coffee and cinnamon toast now. I guess we did get a few inches of snow...

This is the view out the garage and side door. Anybody else get snow? 

It stopped snowing and the roads should be clear to the doctor's. It is about an hour away. I do get to see my grandbabies, too, then! 

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Hopefully the fd will be able to go back to it's owners.  I"m sure the dog misses them.  I know it's a pain for you at times too.  Hope you have a great day at work!!    :)

Quoting Cindy18:

I woke up at 4:50am to the Foster Dog (FD) having pooped and peed in the house. At least it was on the tile. 

I work 9-4:30pm. Gotta take the boys to school and then straight to work. Home to finish up dinner (Corned Beef is in the crockpot). Laundry, the neverending chore.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Enjoy your day!   :)

Quoting atlmom2:

Going scrapbooking.

louannwilkins
by Louann on Apr. 23, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Can't wait to see what you do with that divider.  I'm sure it will look good.  Hope work goes smoothly for you!    :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

Well, I'm off to a great start today starting again at 5:30!  So great, in fact, my attention span hasn't drifted me towards CM until just now!  lol  They put me on a new account so that takes more time to double check everything, listening very carefully, some new unfamiliar terms, etc.  More time = less money but new account = job security.  So I am okay with that.

But BRRRR!  It's downright miserable out there today.  Just 36 degrees right now, windy with rain.  And the temps are supposed to keep dropping. 

Called my mom at 3:00 yesterday afternoon during my afternoon break, picked her up and took her with me to JoAnn.  I purchased some sparkly fabric to weave in my new room divider.  Carried around the bolt of fabric so I ended up with sparkles all over me!  lol Didn't get to work on the divider though as I didn't get home until after 5 and needed to get to my early-evening typing and supper.  Oh, found a low-carb recipe for Snickerdoodles yesterday using coconut flour and Splenda.  Yum!  

Have a great one, ladies! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)