Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Adult Kids Moms with Adult Kids

I was hoping....

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:06 PM
  • 14 Replies

that Coey would have gotten her tablet and shown up here by now.  Anybody heard anything else?  :)

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

No, I haven't heard anything nor have I received a letter or phone call from Coey, either.  I sent her a letter I know well over a week ago and included a self-addressed stamped envelope so she could write me back and my phone number and email address, too.  I look at Shannon's FB page a couple times a day, too for updates.

I am going to write Shannon a letter in the next day or two and hope she replies to me. 

LadySaphira
by Lisa on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't heard or seen anything either.

atlmom2
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Was hoping too!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:37 PM
2 moms liked this

I check in here first thing hoping to see a note from her.

momma-t42
by Gold Member on Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Me too :(  I miss her so.  Heck, next time my daughter acts like a dummy, I'd like to give Coey my daughter's phone number.  haha.  

Dog gone I miss that woman!!!  I miss her "Tell it like it is" way.  

I hope she is okay!!

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Sunday at 11:27 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Nothing here,
Am sure she has the tablet but..
Haven't seen any updates either ::sigh::

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Kind of surprising she hasn't contacted you don't you think?
Let us know if you hear anything from her or Shannon :)

Quoting suzeebloch:

No, I haven't heard anything nor have I received a letter or phone call from Coey, either.  I sent her a letter I know well over a week ago and included a self-addressed stamped envelope so she could write me back and my phone number and email address, too.  I look at Shannon's FB page a couple times a day, too for updates.

I am going to write Shannon a letter in the next day or two and hope she replies to me. 

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:21 AM

I really have no way of knowing whether or not Kindred Hospital forwarded the letter to where ever Colleen is now.  The nurse I spoke with on the phone said she would ... but I guess there's really no way of knowing for sure.  The letter I sent has not been returned to me by the Post Office.  I was really hoping I'd have heard from her by now. 

Quoting hugss:

Quoting suzeebloch:

hugss

by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:36 AM

Can you call to see if she received your letter?

Quoting suzeebloch:

I really have no way of knowing whether or not Kindred Hospital forwarded the letter to where ever Colleen is now.  The nurse I spoke with on the phone said she would ... but I guess there's really no way of knowing for sure.  The letter I sent has not been returned to me by the Post Office.  I was really hoping I'd have heard from her by now. 

Quoting hugss:

Quoting suzeebloch:

suzeebloch
by Ronna on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I'll call Kindred Hospital today and see if they remember getting the letter!  Thanks for the idea.  I'm at a loss for other ideas other than sending Shannon a letter. 

Quoting hugss:

Can you call to see if she received your letter?

Quoting suzeebloch:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting suzeebloch:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)